• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

"On the Edge"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LET ME GET EM!

• 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

I be the first, proceeding twenty-first century God-man- Standing strong, devious smile, world in my hand. Let there be light!- Summon all my honest soldiers- Value producers- Under aegis of lyrical highrollers. Let there be love... Not taking minds of mates for granted- indulge in that promiscuous sex, watch what you plant kid- let there be youth... and enjoy those beautiful bodies- staying in shape, youthful vigor, get you a hottie!- Let there be wealth! Im talking cyber-life's a banger... all from the cloths, to the cars, to the cash, to the ass at the tip of your finger's- Let there be happiness in this journey Im trapped in this- My only time in existence my man I gotta savor this experience- and I waste not on irrationalites- I spend my time creating that world.. damn criminalities.

#2 LET ME GET EM!

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:03 PM

Let there be- Pro-duct-ivity-
Let there be- Gods of this world like you and me-
Let there be- No more atrophy- We have to live this life why! Cause it's all about me! And my direct family- 1 Boy- 5 Girls in short- All of my seeds. I have to let it be known we are going history- Not a single-celled journey, im talking unity- BELIEVE IN ME!- I'll never leave you nor forsake thee- Check out the blood-line baby that's the family tree- The WHITES AND THEE- Together for eternity- Unassailable style you can learn for a low fee!

#3 LET ME GET EM!

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

Exalted on high and mighty- I beth a Zon. Metaphorically expressed you can call me a God!
Kingdoms coming- as a matter of fact, my kingdom is here- Get up off your knees, stand up and have no fear! Time to go to work!- We have to lay the foundation- Defining happiness and love and Gods patients- Surviving off our rational acts and discriminations- Four mile daily jogs, preparing for juvenation- Disciplined thoughts- Goal directed actions- Control over fears delivers self-satisfaction. And If your ready your ready- If not- No one's laughing- The moral duty here is survival self protection- IMMORTALITY! That's the word for this life- Cell regeneration- StemCell- We searching it right? ANTIAGING CREAM! Brings the beauty to skin... now take it a level deeper, check out the BusinessWithinU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users