Photo

RevGenetics - 10% Discount

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

To help support Imminst.org I am starting to provide a 10% discount on our capsule products. If you have been on the fence to join Imminst.org, this gives you another reason to consider it.

Imminst Full Members (sorry no registered users) will start enjoying a 10% discount on RevGenetics products except for P98/P99 powder. This will only be available for full members that request a discount code from July 1st through July 31st of 2009 only. Older folks who have been members before July automatically qualify and can simply request their code by email, as mentioned below.

If you want to become a full member, please donate to the non-profit group here:
http://imminst.org/donate

If you are a member, or have just become one before the July 31st deadline...

simply send an email to "Orders@RevGenetics.com" with your member name on this board. Please post at least one post on this board so that I can verify your status, or send me a PM. We will send you a discount code through the private message system of this board. It may take between 24-48 hours before you get your discount code. Also, please don't call our phone operators, they will not have your codes available.

Please remember this discount cannot be used with any other discount (but it can be used when we have our annual August sale...)

Thanks
Anthony Loera
RevGenetics

#2 ashtango

• 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

Thanks Anthony! Personally, I can't imagine why any RevGenetics customer wouldn't take you up on your generosity and become a full member. No brainer for me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:10 PM

Hi Guys,

Just an FYI. If you already have a code for P98, you will need a second code for the 10% discount on the other products. (sorry I can't make one work for different things)

So email us at Orders@RevGenetics.com if you need the second code.

cheers
A

#4 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

Folks, you have just over a week left to signup for this... then it's gone.

Cheers
A

#5 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

Yes this is the last week to sign up.

Just an FYI, the August sale will allow up to 15% off regularly priced capsule products, we will stop our item multiple discounts for the month, so the sale will all be for single purchased bottles.

This means folks signing up can get up to 25% off on a single bottle, when they combine there discount code with our August sale.

I just know people are going to read this post too late, and ask me for the discount code in August.
Sorry guys, I will not provide discount coupons after July is over.

Cheers
A

#6 JeanW

• 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:10 AM

Yes this is the last week to sign up.

Just an FYI, the August sale will allow up to 15% off regularly priced capsule products, we will stop our item multiple discounts for the month, so the sale will all be for single purchased bottles.

This means folks signing up can get up to 25% off on a single bottle, when they combine there discount code with our August sale.

I just know people are going to read this post too late, and ask me for the discount code in August.
Sorry guys, I will not provide discount coupons after July is over.

Cheers
A

Anthony,

I'm going to need more of the M98 soon. Is there a waiting list now or can I wait a few weeks until I need it? Will the M98 be on sale in August too?

Jean

Edited by JeanW, 26 July 2009 - 03:14 AM.

#7 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:50 AM

Well, that done did it for me. Just paid the student membership for a year.

#8 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

I'm going to need more of the M98 soon. Is there a waiting list now or can I wait a few weeks until I need it? Will the M98 be on sale in August too?

M98 will be in stock for most folks this coming Tuesday... however, it will be on sale in August as well.

Cheers
A

#9 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

Just a quick poke, July is almost over...

Cheers
A

#10 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:10 AM

Does this 10% offer, and the 15% off sale exclude M98 bulk powder?

In other words, the discounts are only for capsule products, not for bulk powders of any kind?

Thanks.

Edited by APBT, 29 July 2009 - 04:15 AM.

#11 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

Hi APBT,

M98 is included.

P98 is not.

Cheers
A

#12 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:13 AM

Hi Anthony

If I am experiencing full comprehension, if one is a paying ImmInst member by 31 July, then in August they could purchase 100 grams of RevGenetics M98 micronized bulk powder for $168.75, plus shipping, correct? (10% ImmInst member discount, plus 15% August sale discount) http://store.revgene.....98-100 grams.htm

Also, any future purchases after the August sale would enjoy a 10% discount on RevGenetics M98 micronized bulk powder, correct?

Sorry to be so anal about this, but I am only interested in the M98 bulk powder - no capsules ;) .

#13 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi APBT,

Great question. I had to see how our system actually calculates it out, and this is what I have found:

===========================================
Regular Price is: $225
15% Discount is: $225 - $33.75 = $191.25

The Imminst code adds another 10% discount to the sale price: $191.25.
10% Imminst discount is: $191.25 - $19.12 = $172.13

So actually, it will be $172.13 for M98
(or technically a 23.49777778% discount from the original price of $225)
===========================================

Thanks for that interesting question APBT. (and getting me to run the numbers and clear it up)
I made an assumption of 25%, but didn't realize the method used in our system was a little different, so it's only about a 23.5% Discount from the original retail price.

Cheers
A

#14 12 String

• 58 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

To help support Imminst.org I am starting to provide a 10% discount on our capsule products. If you have been on the fence to join Imminst.org, this gives you another reason to consider it.

Imminst Full Members (sorry no registered users) will start enjoying a 10% discount on RevGenetics products except for P98/P99 powder. This will only be available for full members that request a discount code from July 1st through July 31st of 2009 only. Older folks who have been members before July automatically qualify and can simply request their code by email, as mentioned below.

If you want to become a full member, please donate to the non-profit group here:
http://imminst.org/donate

If you are a member, or have just become one before the July 31st deadline...

simply send an email to "Orders@RevGenetics.com" with your member name on this board. Please post at least one post on this board so that I can verify your status, or send me a PM. We will send you a discount code through the private message system of this board. It may take between 24-48 hours before you get your discount code. Also, please don't call our phone operators, they will not have your codes available.

Please remember this discount cannot be used with any other discount (but it can be used when we have our annual August sale...)

Thanks
Anthony Loera
RevGenetics

Hi Anthony,
I emailed my request to you on Tuesday. I haven't gotten a reply. Can you look into it? Thanks,
Art aka 12String.

#15 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

Hi 12String,

I just PM'd you the discount codes, thanks.

A

#16 DrEvil

• 42 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hi Anthony
Please add me also. Have send you an email just now to "Orders@RevGenetics.com".

Cheers

#17 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

DrEvil,

You are all set!

A

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#18 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

Ok Folks this 10% off signup is officially over.

The only discounts for members will be for P98 powder at this time.

Thanks
A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users