←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

My Piracetam + AlphaGPC experience

tennisguy's Photo tennisguy 25 Jul 2009

I'm a 26 year old male, 6 feet 165 pounds and in good shape. I started taking Piracetam from relentess improvement near the middle of April. I took it off and on for about 2 weeks not noticing much of a difference other than occasional insomnia, then started taking it daily in May. I take usually 1 Piracetam capsule (800 mg) (sometimes 2) and 1 AlphaGPC capsule (300mg) daily along with a multivitamin and Omega 3-6-9.

I felt I was more alert when I started taking them regularly, and I had a big energy boost when taking caffeine with them before class. I was able to focus on everything discussed, no matter how boring the material was. When I take 2 at a time, I occasionally get a headache when the effects are wearing down, but this is rare. Other than that I feel like it has helped me a lot, along with some other lifestyle changes. I've considered increasing the Piracetam and AlphaGPC dosage further, but am concerned about messing up the good thing I have going for me now. Does anyone know the long term effects of taking Piracetam, and the long term effects of AlphaGPC?