Photo
- - - - -

Seeking Knowledgable Comments about Supplements Regimens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Psych

• 55 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

I'm currently ingesting 200 mg. of trans-resveratrol (via Longeenivex), 900 mg. of hyperforin (St. John's Wort), about 165 mg. of aspirin, and omega-3 fish oil on a daily basis. I'm pushing 50 years old, looking for an optimal regimen of supplements. Please comment and assist.

Edited by maxwatt, 25 July 2009 - 05:33 PM.

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

I'm currently ingesting 200 mg. of trans-resveratrol (via Longeenivex), 900 mg. of hyperforin (St. John's Wort), about 165 mg. of aspirin, and omega-3 fish oil on a daily basis. I'm pushing 50 years old, looking for an optimal regimen of supplements. Please comment and assist.

Add 1000 to 2000 IU of vitamin D in a gelcap formulation. If you don't get a lot of green leafy vegetables regularly, add at least 200mg (elemental) of magnesium in any form other than oxide. If you are concerned about cardiovascular issues, you might want to add some vitamin K2 MK7. How's your diet? How much exercise do you get? What's your height and weight?

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

Welcome to the big five O! The first part of a good regimen is regular, sensible exercise 3 times a week. Even if its just walking its exercise. Secondly, research what supplements affect what and determine which ones will help you. People react differently to supplements and get side effects sometimes. I cant take the Resveratrol supplement you take without getting a reaction. A person wants to use antioxidents on a regular basis,2 of those are; Vitamins C and E, at sensible dosses. Generally, buy the best ones you can afford. Thirdly, dont give up! Continue finding your way and personalize your regimen. I hope that helps you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users