Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Give up on Revgenetics?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

Well I'm about to give up at this point.

No response since July 14th on my latest request for
information about my order placed on 5/25 then delayed
as of June 15th. Today I got a request to join
their mailing list.

Product quality is important but so is customer service.
It's a bit irritating to get a 'your order has shipped' email
when it has not.

#2 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

Hi Zorba,

I think this post should be in the Vendor section. Maybe a navigator will move it over.

As for P98 powder, we do have it in stock and it is shipping Tuesday and Wednesday. Again, P98 bulk powder is something we may discontinue because of the micronized powder. We have not yet discontinued it, simply because of the DIY members here on this board.

The P98 has been backordered, and I believe it was backordered from the beginning of your order. We used to state that it would take 4-6 weeks for backorders of the P98, even you get an email because we printed a shipping label.

Yes, product quality is our primary concern. We are currently hiring folks for customer service, however the P98 issue you talk about is not about customer service, it is really about scheduling the product for folks here in this forum who like raw powder.

Cheers
A

Edited by cnorwood, 27 July 2009 - 07:06 PM.
Moved Thread to Vendor Area

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 zorba990

• Topic Starter
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

I did receive my order a few days ago, thanks.

Hi Zorba,

I think this post should be in the Vendor section. Maybe a navigator will move it over.

As for P98 powder, we do have it in stock and it is shipping Tuesday and Wednesday. Again, P98 bulk powder is something we may discontinue because of the micronized powder. We have not yet discontinued it, simply because of the DIY members here on this board.

The P98 has been backordered, and I believe it was backordered from the beginning of your order. We used to state that it would take 4-6 weeks for backorders of the P98, even you get an email because we printed a shipping label.

Yes, product quality is our primary concern. We are currently hiring folks for customer service, however the P98 issue you talk about is not about customer service, it is really about scheduling the product for folks here in this forum who like raw powder.

Cheers
A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users