- - - - -

Piracetam and Lecithin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 180orbust

• 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

Hi,

I'm ending my third day of attack dosing. I'm thinking of doing this for maybe five days. I've stopped taking my multivitamins in order to benchmark changes. Next week I plan on restarting my multivitamin regime + piracetam + lecithin.

I am taking 2400mg of piracetam powder straight under the tongue and 4800mg or so of lecithin capsules with water 3-4 times per day.

Since the lecithin are in capsule form should I take the capsules first wait a few minutes then take the piracetam?

p.s. I know lecithin is not the best choline source from what I've read but it's what I have right now it's pretty cheap 8.99 a bottle and readily available at my local drug store.

Can anyone give me some clues as to what to expect over the course of the week? I'm looking for the big benchmarks not the more subtle ones. Or will the bigger changes become more apparent over time? If so, how much time?

#2 Sillewater

• 1,076 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

You put the piracetam under your tongue? I can hardly handle the taste as I drink it!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

Take some b5 at the same time as the lecithin.

The effects will be subtle, but noticeable. You won't be seeing 'big benchmarks'.

#4 180orbust

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

The taste is a bit to get used to but after you get used to it notice that it kinda tastes sweet!

Also, It's great with crystal light!

Edited by 180orbust, 28 July 2009 - 09:11 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:10 AM

Egg yolks worked fine for me, for the first weeks. After that nothing else was needed with piracetam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users