Photo
- - - - -

Aniracetam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Imagination

• 350 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

Just bought some and still not tried it as I can't work out the dosage as it's in powder form, should I just take quarter of a teaspoon?

Also as for the effects, will I notice them quickly or do they take a couple of weeks of regular dosing to be effective?

Cheers.

#2 moo

• 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

Just bought some and still not tried it as I can't work out the dosage as it's in powder form, should I just take quarter of a teaspoon?

Also as for the effects, will I notice them quickly or do they take a couple of weeks of regular dosing to be effective?

Cheers.

In response to your first question- yes, 750 mg is probably a decent dose- you could take a little more or a little less depending on your preference. It's best to experiment and find out what works. I usually take less with -racetams. I find that it doesn't really change the effects for me. Last night I took 500 mg of aniracetam and it worked just fine.

In response to your second question- that depends on you. Some people notice things very easily, others don't notice them at all, others notice them after days or weeks of use. Hopefully if you play close attention to yourself you will probably notice a difference (even if it's subtle at first). Some people claim aniracetam doesn't work at all for them. In the case that it doesn't don't give up - try some of the others. I think that considering the unique differences in oxi-,ani-,prami- and piracetam > one of these should be the optimal choice for you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Imagination

• Topic Starter
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

Cheers.

In response to your first question- yes, 750 mg is probably a decent dose- you could take a little more or a little less depending on your preference. It's best to experiment and find out what works. I usually take less with -racetams. I find that it doesn't really change the effects for me. Last night I took 500 mg of aniracetam and it worked just fine.

In response to your second question- that depends on you. Some people notice things very easily, others don't notice them at all, others notice them after days or weeks of use. Hopefully if you play close attention to yourself you will probably notice a difference (even if it's subtle at first). Some people claim aniracetam doesn't work at all for them. In the case that it doesn't don't give up - try some of the others. I think that considering the unique differences in oxi-,ani-,prami- and piracetam > one of these should be the optimal choice for you.

So is that what a quarter teaspoon is about? 750mg? Tried some earlier and didn't notice too much, but was particularly tired anyway, plus took it with a hell of a lot of food.

Will keep trying it and see how it goes.

I have tried piracetam before, used it for a while, went through the whole batch of the 500g I had over the course of a couple of months. Then decided I didn't actually notice much from it so stopped, and the nootropic effects I did get while on it was coming from the other nootropics I was taking at the time. Didn't notice any difference when stopping. Heard ani was better so trying that instead.

Since it is fat soluble, i guess I shouldn't take it on an empty stomach in the morning, would taking it with fish oil suffice the fat needed?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 moo

• 38 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Cheers.

So is that what a quarter teaspoon is about? 750mg? Tried some earlier and didn't notice too much, but was particularly tired anyway, plus took it with a hell of a lot of food.

Will keep trying it and see how it goes.

I have tried piracetam before, used it for a while, went through the whole batch of the 500g I had over the course of a couple of months. Then decided I didn't actually notice much from it so stopped, and the nootropic effects I did get while on it was coming from the other nootropics I was taking at the time. Didn't notice any difference when stopping. Heard ani was better so trying that instead.

Since it is fat soluble, i guess I shouldn't take it on an empty stomach in the morning, would taking it with fish oil suffice the fat needed?

1/4 of a teaspoon is 750 mg. Hmm the fact that piracetam didn't work for you might not be so great. For me, ani- is almost identical in effects (just stronger). I've found prami- to be a completely different experience. Also, I don't think you are considering the fats already in your body- I doubt you have to consciously take a fatty substance to get it to absorb. Maybe, it would help though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users