Photo

ARKnight Art Team Topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ARKnight Studio

• 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:54 AM

Hello!

My name is Andrea, and I'm an illustrator. I love all forms of art, but I love comics best of all.

I have agreed to help out here at imminst.org, but I would like to know what YOU would like to see. So please either make a comment here, or send me a PM, and together we shall make awesome artwork.

Please feel free to take a look at my website, and I shall have more artwork up here soon.

Thank you

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

Thank you, a million, for joining the team. We will be getting you some good ideas for comics that you can consider in the coming week here. Ill pm you at that time. Do check back in and surf around in the mean time though if you want. There is a lot of potential for mutual benefit here, and of course again, this is for the cause of all causes, for your life. We can talk about shows, other art, your site, and go over incentives more later as we go. Please do chat with JML and Quadclops when you can. Im sure you will find a fun team here to work with. Thanks again.

#3 JediMasterLucia

• 708 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

welcome to the art team, Andrea

Nice drawings you have ;)

you could make drawings about the future, why life is good, about anti aging ect.

#4 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

One idea is you could make a comic where the view is from a person looking up out of a grave at their own funeral. People are walking around through this vision crying and stuff. Then you could make a couple more frames where dirt is being shoveled in. The last frame could have the imminst logo and say something like, "You've got a date with your grave and you want to be late."

We can get you some more action orientated, lighter, people talking kinds of comic ideas though if you want. Let us know if you want to try this one at all. I think we can get the concept of a comic like that approved for the newsletter. If we run into some trouble with that we can come back to the drawing board here with examples of some standard comic stuff that could be done for the newsletter.

If you want, you can look through http://imminst.org/newsletters and come up with a concept peice to represent a topic or two in there. For example, in the "around the forum" section there is a link on the constitution, and one on cryonics. You could say, do a drawing of a guy holding up a pen to a constitution looking peice of paper, or you could say, draw a cryonics tube with a person pushing a medical tools tray outside of it or something like that.

Dont quote me on this, but I think that we can get your drawings seen by a lot of people. We are growing all of the time and could go viral any time really with in the next year or 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users