Photo
- - - - -

Damaged Goods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

After establishing quite definitively that the only effects PrimaForce Piracetam has on me are confusion, anxiety, and dysthymia, I've wondered about whether:

A) I received an inferior product. Although hardly rigorous science, I've found that the stuff just does not have any pungency like the good ol' stuff I got back in December '08. When I finished my first tub and switched to PrimaForce, I began a general decline in mental acquity, which may or may not be related. It actually smells (and tastes) quite stale. Besides this, there's always the possibility of heavy metal contamination, a scary thought. I'm also suspicious of Mike McCandless (the businessman behind PrimaForce and "SmartPowders" at the moment... but that's another topic. (See Vendors section for more info).

B) The product was damaged in shipping or in storage. I do my best to keep my supplements away from the light and in cool temperatures, but shit happens when you're living in Southern California. If it were exposed to say, 85 degree heat periodically, I wonder how significantly the contents would be altered? Enough to ruin the whole batch and produce wildly unpredictable (negative) effects?

I want to know what the pharmacologically wise here think.

#2 KTMAdv

• 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

After establishing quite definitively that the only effects PrimaForce Piracetam has on me are confusion, anxiety, and dysthymia, I've wondered about whether:

I have not used PrimaForce piracetam, but I have used their Phenibut and it is decidedly weaker, and makes for a marked depression after the effects have worn off. It could be for either of the reasons you listed, but I won't be buying their products anymore.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Declmem

• 315 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Piracetam has on me are confusion, anxiety, and dysthymia

The confusion part sounds similar to the effects I get with any piracetam. I've tried RI and BN brands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users