• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

advice for taking racetams at the same time.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gedanken

• 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

hey everyone, as you can see I'm new to these forums, and to nootropics itself. I just need some dosage advice for stacking them altogether. I'll get to the background first.

I recently purchased oxiracetam and alpha-gpc from relentlessimprovement, piracetam from smartpowders, and synaptine ultra from cerebralhealth.

I also use b-complex, fish oil, l-tyrosine on ocassions, vitamin c, l-huperzine a, and vinpocetine.

I know for sure that the synaptine ultra works for me. It was the first racetam I took (which was about a month ago) and since it was independent of the rest, I know for me at least that this particular one is effective.

Oxiracetam I didn't start to feel the effects right away, but after about a month of taking it, I can definitely feel the good "moodiness" kick in.

I've been taking the piracetam for about 3 weeks now, and the effects are varied. Sometimes I feel it (or it could be something else), but for the most part I'm unimpressed, I'll give it about another 2 weeks before I stop entirely.

so far a typical dosage is this:

being 170lbs= 77.1 kg approximately:

9:30 am empty stomach and all at the same time:
4g of piracetam mixed in water
800 mg oxiracetam pill (started to take 1600mg to notice the good mood effect, I'll cut this dosage down though).
20 mg vinpocetine
150 mcg l-huperzine a
x1 b-complex
x1 triple strength gnc fish oil
600mg of 50% alpha-gpc (so 300mg elemental)

I take the same dose at 5:00pm, minus the oxiracetam and l-tyrosine.

I have the class (which is a Physics course) I want to target the effects to land at 10:20am, so I take this stack about 45-50 min prior. Hoping it'll kick in by then.

When class gets out at approximately 11:45, I 1 pill of Synaptine Ultra to study at the library soon after.

-My questions are, for peak time performance 10:20am to 11:45am, if I were to move in pramiracetam to the stack I take before my 10:20 am class, what would be a good time to take it?

-Should I take everything at once, or should I take oxiracetam and pramiracetam a little after since they kick in earlier (I think?). If so, should I take the capsule of fish oil with the pramiracetam?

-Since I do studying afterward for about 3-4 hours, is the stack in the morning (on average) suffiecient enough to last through this whole time?

I'm really sorry if any of this sounds confusing, or hectic. Seeing as I'm new to this kind of stuff, I would appreciate if any advice were given.

Edited by gedanken, 07 September 2009 - 08:00 PM.

#2 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Good to hear that the Synaptine Ultra is working for you. Any update on your stack and experiences?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 i09

• 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:09 AM

It looks like he's taking a huge load of meds all at once. One thing I often wonder when browsing this forum, if one (or more) users were to die (or become severely incapacitated) from unexpected/unknown side effects of mixing so many meds together, how would any of us know? Is there a reason why some posters who used to frequently post just disappear?

#4 whiskey

• 24 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

Good to hear that the Synaptine Ultra is working for you. Any update on your stack and experiences?

Only the toughest one will survive, my friend. Only the toughest one.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Recortes

• 131 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:17 AM

It looks like he's taking a huge load of meds all at once. One thing I often wonder when browsing this forum, if one (or more) users were to die (or become severely incapacitated) from unexpected/unknown side effects of mixing so many meds together, how would any of us know? Is there a reason why some posters who used to frequently post just disappear?

Scary! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users