Photo
- - - - -

Modinfil(modalert) coming tomorrow!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HyDrive

• 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

My modifinil(modalert) from airsealed is supposed to be coming in tomorrow. I can't wait to give it a try. I'm diagnosed ADHD and Adderall use to work wonders when I was in high school, it was like night and day. Without my medicine I would fail every class, then with it, I got all perfect grades.

I hope it has a similar effect.

#2 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:33 AM

My modifinil(modalert) from airsealed is supposed to be coming in tomorrow. I can't wait to give it a try. I'm diagnosed ADHD and Adderall use to work wonders when I was in high school, it was like night and day. Without my medicine I would fail every class, then with it, I got all perfect grades.

I hope it has a similar effect.

who cares man?

believe me if you think Adderal and modafinil have similar effect you should lower your expectations.

Edited by mdma, 08 September 2009 - 02:34 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 HyDrive

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

what do you mean who cares? if you don't like my thread then get out.

#4 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

what do you mean who cares? if you don't like my thread then get out.

Can you report back on the modafinil?

#5 HyDrive

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

It didn't come on time. I just got it today and will let you know how it goes.

#6 HyDrive

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:58 PM

Holy shit. I took 100mb at 1pm and it really started to kick in at about 2-3pm. I've been sitting in my computer chair doing my work for the past 5 hours. I'm so focused it's not even funny. My brain fog is gone. This stuff has exceeded my expectations so far. This is definitely not the placebo effect either.

Keep in mind, I was on my couch watching TV and perfectly content and I had to actually make an effort to get over to the computer but once I started time just FLEW by and my work was getting done.

To the guy who said this stuff isn't like Adderall... as far as focus and concentration goes HELL YES it is. But if you're looking to abuse it and get high like people do with Adderall.. I don't think it would do anything for you.

Edited by HyDrive, 16 September 2009 - 12:01 AM.

#7 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:53 AM

Sounds impressive, is there a reason you couldn't get it prescribed?

Could you describe what your current ADHD issues are? Have you developed a tolerance to the Adderall?

#8 HyDrive

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:25 AM

I just spent 2-3 hours writing an e-mail, re-writing it, editing it, and perfecting it.. it was like I couldn't stop focusing it was almost scary. This is absolute insane. I'm going to try just 50mg tomorrow. I'm so excited that I can sit here for 9 hours focusing on whatever needs my attention.

Even boring shit is fun! I'm a software engineer and deal with a lot of security stuff. I finished what I needed for the day then I went on Craigslist, found abunch of businesses advertising their website, did a full security audit, then e-mailed them how to fix everything. Seriously.. why did I do that? Working isn't fun.. working for free is less fun.. but I'm in some kind of trance to just get shit done.

I feel like I'm smarter too. I spent 30 minutes looking at some programming stuff that I've procrastinated learning for 6 months and now I feel like I'm a pro at it. I even wrote some tests just to prove to myself that I really did know it now.

Sounds impressive, is there a reason you couldn't get it prescribed?

Could you describe what your current ADHD issues are? Have you developed a tolerance to the Adderall?

I was on Adderall for 10-12 years but ended up moving a lot and dealing with a lot of family issues, when I finally tried to get it again I was having problems finding my old paperwork, my old doctor retired, etc. and I didn't have the time to go through the entire process all over again with a new doctor.

There's no central database of records and on top of that my old doctor did everything the old fashion way so my file was never even in a computer. I tried to get the paper records but then I ran into the problem that they sent it off to a different location after 3 years or something like that. It was such a hassle.

My main issues with ADHD hmm... I have trouble focusing on one thing, I'm easily distracted, fidgety/squirmy, disorganized, extremely impatient, and when I was younger I had a lot of impulse problems. I feel like today I was opposite though.. very organized, not distracted, not squirmy AT ALL, very patient.

EDIT: Seriously, look at this massive post... this is rediculous!!! I can't believe I put so much thought and detail into this post. I'm like a new person.

Edited by HyDrive, 16 September 2009 - 03:46 AM.

#9 msied

• 88 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:00 AM

At first I brushed off modinfil, thinking I had all the racetam power I needed. Your post makes me both afraid of it, and very very tempted to give it a try...

#10 HyDrive

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:56 AM

At first I brushed off modinfil, thinking I had all the racetam power I needed. Your post makes me both afraid of it, and very very tempted to give it a try...

Does Piracetam work for you? I always read about it and it looked like most people had it in a stack of a dozen other noots/supps and that made me think it can't be that good.

oh by the way, it's 3 AM and I still can't stop working.

I'm definitely lowering my dose. 100mg is too much. I was going to do 50mg tomorrow.. err 'today' but now I'm considering even 25mg. I think I'll try to do 50mg but take it early because it seems to be lasting so long.

Edited by HyDrive, 16 September 2009 - 06:59 AM.

#11 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:09 AM

Holy shit. I took 100mb at 1pm and it really started to kick in at about 2-3pm.

You took 100mb? Sheez man I think you have been sitting at the computer too long!!!

#12 armylog

• 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:35 AM

I usually take (when I need it) 25mg or even 12.5mg. I find it gives an excellent boost with few side effects...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

If youre splitting a modafinil tablet in 7 pieces and u feel that its called a PLACEBO effect come on there is a reason why they come in 100mg 200mg tablets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users