Modalert by Cipla, is this real?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tired Guy

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:17 PM

www.goodhealthpharmacy.com

I bought some modalert made by cipla from these guys, and I'm not sure it is legit or not.

Attached File  P080909_18.07.JPG   716.72KB   51 downloads

There is the box and packaging.

First day I tried it, I used 100mg, then 100mg later in the day, starting a 12 midday, it was a weekend so tested it.

I had a lot of energy, and stayed awake all night, and was fine all the next day, seemed good.

Since then I have been taking 100mg when I wake up, then 100mg a few hours later, but I don't feel more alert as the first time, I have the headaches, I have the anxiety, and I feel more tired?

Right now my eyes feel heavy, its 6pm here, I had taken 100 mg this morning.

Is the drug affecting the quality of my sleep? I am very groggy in the mornings now, or is it a fake?

Thanks.

Edited by Tired Guy, 08 September 2009 - 05:18 PM.

#2 PandasGoMoo

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

I can't comment as to the legitimacy of the product you've received, but Modalert is made by Sun, and Modapro is manufactured by Cipla. Both are Indian companies.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Declmem

• 315 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

www.goodhealthpharmacy.com

I bought some modalert made by cipla from these guys, and I'm not sure it is legit or not.

Attached File  P080909_18.07.JPG   716.72KB   51 downloads

There is the box and packaging.

First day I tried it, I used 100mg, then 100mg later in the day, starting a 12 midday, it was a weekend so tested it.

I had a lot of energy, and stayed awake all night, and was fine all the next day, seemed good.

Since then I have been taking 100mg when I wake up, then 100mg a few hours later, but I don't feel more alert as the first time, I have the headaches, I have the anxiety, and I feel more tired?

Right now my eyes feel heavy, its 6pm here, I had taken 100 mg this morning.

Is the drug affecting the quality of my sleep? I am very groggy in the mornings now, or is it a fake?

Thanks.

Sounds exactly like my experience with ModAlert. The first few times I used it, it was like cocaine - tremendous energy, an overwhelming need to go out and do things, etc.

Now when I take it, it seems to have little effect over simply keeping me awake.

#4 Tired Guy

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

Is this a recurring thing then with modafinil, an initial huge effect, then nothing?

I don't know if I have become accustomed to it, but I don't want to increase the dose due to the headaches.

Edited by Tired Guy, 09 September 2009 - 10:37 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

Is this a recurring thing then with modafinil, an initial huge effect, then nothing?

I don't know if I have become accustomed to it, but I don't want to increase the dose due to the headaches.

Looks nearly identical to my MODAPRO, not modalert, by cipla.

Honestly, sounds like you're overdoing it. This was designed for narcoleptics and people with excessive daytime sleepiness.

Some people get MORE of a effect if they take low doses, like 25mg at a time. Once, to a few times a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users