Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Screen at the edge of hell

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

What was the most disturbing video/image (maybe lieing on an infernal Server down there in the seventh circle of hell) you have ever seen on the net?

Attention: post only descriptions, cause "that what has been seen can not be made unseen!"

#2 modelcadet

• 443 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

What was the most disturbing video/image (maybe lieing on an infernal Server down there in the seventh circle of hell) you have ever seen on the net?

Attention: post only descriptions, cause "that what has been seen can not be made unseen!"

I once downloaded this virus that would randomly queue up this screaming girl. It scared the crap out of me so much I didn't even try to delete it... I just reformatted my hard drive.

#3 DeadMeat

• 151 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

Stay away from this WRETCHED place and its FORSAKEN denizens!!
Don't say I didn't warn you… :)
http://www.kittyhell.com/2007/11/20/hello-hellish-kitty/

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 fatboy

• 286 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

Stay away from this WRETCHED place and its FORSAKEN denizens!!

I really wish I had listened to you.

#5 lunarsolarpower

• 1,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:05 AM

A good one I've seen make people literally fly backwards across the room can be found here under the name Zoeken. I really have no interest in seeing any of the rest of the delights listed on that page.

#6 rephore

• 123 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

I saw a video that ogrish.com hosted about five years ago. It's probably still there since ogrish points to liveleak.com It was someone getting decapitated with a combat knife.

#7 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:54 PM

I saw a video that ogrish.com hosted about five years ago. It's probably still there since ogrish points to liveleak.com It was someone getting decapitated with a combat knife.

Ah i saw this one, was one of the most disturbing things i've seen, ranks at the same level as a video i've once been unfortunate to see of a guy cutting off his penis with a knife.

#8 Singularity

• 138 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

I don't like this topic because I am trying to forget those terrible things I saw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users