Photo
- - - - -

Pram and Alpha GPC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ThaTruth28

• 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

I just received my order of pramiracetam and Alpha GPC in the mail its powdered bulk form so just wanted to know how most people take it and what dosages? I weigh 200lbs so I'm thinking I'm going to take 1gram of each a day, i'll start with half of that the first few days to gauge it's effect.

I've heard it tastes terrible so wanted to get others suggestions on what to take it with?

Also is there anything else I should be supplementing with these two??

#2 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:35 AM

I just received my order of pramiracetam and Alpha GPC in the mail its powdered bulk form so just wanted to know how most people take it and what dosages? I weigh 200lbs so I'm thinking I'm going to take 1gram of each a day, i'll start with half of that the first few days to gauge it's effect.

I've heard it tastes terrible so wanted to get others suggestions on what to take it with?

Also is there anything else I should be supplementing with these two??

There are no adjectives that can give full weight to pramiracetam's taste. It is, unimaginably bad.

I can only suggest going on iherb.com and getting a cap-em-quick and some capsules.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Brainenhancement

• 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:49 AM

The taste is horrible, but what I have found to work really good is buy some of the Ocean Spray powder drink mixers (comes in many good flavors)
it masks the flavor very well and adds some good anti-oxidants and is sugar free.

I usually do 1g twice daily

Edited by Brainenhancement, 13 September 2009 - 01:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users