Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

SELANK ®

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 stillwater

• 116 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:30 AM

^ If you happen to visit the Ago Psychonauts forum, I've made a post offering some for sale at a reduced price.

I've never used bacteriostatic water. Does it hurt in the nose by itself?

Not at all. (I actually just tried, lol) I'm thinking of trying both SEMAX and Selank simultaneously since I get a discount if I order both. Not sure at this point but I want to.

#92 Negcreep

• 27 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

It turns out Selank alone wasn't enough to keep my GAD at bay. After 4.5 months I had a small relapse of my problems.

However this doesn't mean that Selank is ineffective or that it couldn't be helpful to others.I have loads of excess Selank peptide now so if your interested in getting hold of some cheaply contact me direct and we can talk further,

Edited by Negcreep, 14 August 2010 - 08:16 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#93 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:51 AM

^^ So have you stopped taking it entirely? Or are you planning on keeping it and adding something else?

Any thoughts on whether symptoms cropping up was due to decreased effectiveness (i.e. tolerance) or increased anxiety?

#94 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Anyone know any good sources for this yet.. Has it become more mainstream?

I haven't found a lot via google and what has happened to pharmacy1010?

#95 CanPep

• 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

Forgive me for the self promotion, but I stumbled across this website while researching this peptide to carry on my website (Canadapeptides.com).

We carry Selank in sealed sterile vials in 5mg aliquots.

We also carry 10mL nasal spray inhalers.

You can save 10% on your order by entering the coupon code "lifespan"

I really didn't want to spam you guys, but I see alot of you want to give this peptide a try without forking out a tonne of cash to get it synthesized yourself. I myself suffer from GAD.

Regards,

CP
www.canadapeptides.com

#96 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Can anyone please advice me any ukrainian or russian websites that deliver Selank internationally (I am from Europe) ? Thanks in advance !

#97 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:59 AM

Can anyone please advice me any ukrainian or russian websites that deliver Selank internationally (I am from Europe) ? Thanks in advance !

pharmacy1010 has it but I'm not sure if they're still reliable. Awake brain.com carries it. I haven't read very many glowing reviews of this compound though. It may exhibit some sort of anxiolytic activity but from most things I've read, the feeling can be likened to something along the line of 200-400mgs of Suntheanine/L-theanine with 150mgs of caffeine.

#98 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

it gives energy and a sense of calm.

#99 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

it gives energy and a sense of calm.

Where did you get yours from?

#100 world33

• 214 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

I found Selank very effective for my General Anxiety Disorder but the cost is quite high. I bought the product from awakebrain.com for almost 60$ ! Is there any way I can buy 5mg of Selank from ceretropic.com and obtain the same solution of the product I bought from awakebrain.com and use drops in the nostril? Is there any guide on how to do it? Would it be less expensive? Thanks for any help.

#101 bootdoc

• 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

I found Selank very effective for my General Anxiety Disorder but the cost is quite high. I bought the product from awakebrain.com for almost 60$ ! Is there any way I can buy 5mg of Selank from ceretropic.com and obtain the same solution of the product I bought from awakebrain.com and use drops in the nostril? Is there any guide on how to do it? Would it be less expensive? Thanks for any help

Sub-q Administration is reported as effective as well.  Some users reports effectiveness at 100 mcg (which at 10 mg means 100 sub-q doses or 3 months).

If you go to reddit, you can search and someone has discussed preparing selank for nasal use.

• Good Point x 1

#102 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

guys using selank long term, could you please post back?

Are you all still getting great anxiolytic effects?

Anything i shouldnt be taking with selank? I hear uridine and SEMAX are two of them which doesnt quite stack well

Andi also heard NALT synergizes well!

Edited by FocusPocus, 18 September 2014 - 05:06 AM.

#103 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:59 AM

Alright, So Ive been using selank for 4 days, and I find it too relaxing to get any work done.

And using semax alone/with coffee seems to be anxiogenic for me.

Are you guys still using selank with good anxiolytic benefits? 

I was hoping to do a night dosing of selank from now on, and hoping that would carry over to the next day.

Anyone here dosing selank at night?

#104 dlancelot

• 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

I've been using selank from cere tropic for about 2 weeks now. Started with 100mcg in bacteriostatic water per day, up to 400mcg per day now and noticing very slight anti anxiety (takes the edge off of life, not anywhere near as strong as at ativan or valium; ie barely noticeable).
Memory and cognition seem to not be affected. I go to the gym regularly and have a personal trainer to push me. After this 10 mg batch is done in 2-4 weeks, I will be looking to something more effective. Any suggestions? I'm doing my best to stick to sub q injection types as IM scares me.

#105 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

SEMAX and SELANK (original Russian versions), 30% off til tomorrow (1/27/15) at www.awakebrain.com/nextsale Enter code SS30. I'm trying to buy other nootropics as well, does anyone have any other additional coupon code? I can't seem to find the 20% off coupon code that I heard exist. 

Edited by eon, 26 January 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#106 Aleksei Adolshin

• 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

You can get 10% off for all their Russian products at rupharma.com. Use code at checkout: HAPPY10 (valid until 28.02.2015).

Selank can be found here: http://rupharma.com/products/selank

#107 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

anyone here know why SELANK or SEMAX are not available as powder form for oral ROA? Seems as if these 2 are for taking through the nostrils.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#108 wanderlust

• 92 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

hi chaps quick question.

What is the difference between selank injectable and selank nasal spray?

are there any dangers to making my own nasal spray ?

smart nootropics ingredient's are

de-ionised water ,methylparaben and selank

and any ideas on why methylparaben has been added ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users