Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

A little worried

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:02 PM

My lymph nodes have been swollen in my groin, armpits, under my chin, and on my cheeks, for at least 4 years now, I think. Then about a week ago I got an odd pimple where my head meets my neck. After I had my girlfriend pop it, I noticed there was a large, hard bump there a couple days later. It's at about ear level, on the left side of my vertebrae. Now I'm worried about lymphoma. Also:
*I had pneumonia about 6 years ago.
*My family has a history of skin cancer, and in the past few months some of my moles have begun itching.
*I'm always tired and can rarely concentrate enough to do coursework reading.
*I started to become more depressed following my pneumonia... and I am now on antidepressants, which aren't really helping that much.

I'll go in to see the doctor on campus here, but that will take at least two weeks. I'm wondering if I should see an off-campus doctor (costs more) sooner, or what else I should look for.

#2 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:29 AM

My lymph nodes have been swollen in my groin, armpits, under my chin, and on my cheeks, for at least 4 years now, I think. Then about a week ago I got an odd pimple where my head meets my neck. After I had my girlfriend pop it, I noticed there was a large, hard bump there a couple days later. It's at about ear level, on the left side of my vertebrae. Now I'm worried about lymphoma. Also:
*I had pneumonia about 6 years ago.
*My family has a history of skin cancer, and in the past few months some of my moles have begun itching.
*I'm always tired and can rarely concentrate enough to do coursework reading.
*I started to become more depressed following my pneumonia... and I am now on antidepressants, which aren't really helping that much.

I'll go in to see the doctor on campus here, but that will take at least two weeks. I'm wondering if I should see an off-campus doctor (costs more) sooner, or what else I should look for.

I would not take chances with your health. If you are really concerned, you should see a doctor immediately.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users