Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SYNTAX

• 47 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:30 AM

I just ordered 15 grams of Pramiracetam and 30 grams of Aniracetam. I will report back as soon as I've obtained these products. If any of you have used these two substances in combination, feel free to comment.

#2 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

I take Pramiracetam and love it! Yes - it's a bit pricier than Piracetam but you only need a little bit to get the effects. I've never tired combining two racetams - seems like they'd counteract each other. Anyway, Aniracetam just makes me sleepy...don't know why cause Pira or Pramira really wake me up and keep my mind sharp. Let us know how it works out for you.

I just ordered 15 grams of Pramiracetam and 30 grams of Aniracetam. I will report back as soon as I've obtained these products. If any of you have used these two substances in combination, feel free to comment.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 magnanyme

• 14 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

I use both and they work very well together. Both are good for mind expansion, mood and motivation. I have to say that for me it takes at least 1gr of pram to have a noticeable effect.

#4 SYNTAX

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

I use both and they work very well together. Both are good for mind expansion, mood and motivation. I have to say that for me it takes at least 1gr of pram to have a noticeable effect.

I decided to order Nicergoline instead of Pramiracetam, so I will make a new topic when that drug arrives, after I have tried it with and without Aniracetam and/or Piracetam

#5 Hank

• 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:01 AM

I decided to order Nicergoline instead of Pramiracetam, so I will make a new topic when that drug arrives, after I have tried it with and without Aniracetam and/or Piracetam

Pram(30x) is the way to go and yes taking the racetams in combination you will get enhanced effect the doses will vary based on body weight ect. So ani is short acting, nef is great for enhancing pram.
Nicergoline will not give you the "boost" in cognitive function if that is what you are trying to due. It will increase circulation in the brain...hydergine is another agent that will augment your cognitive function. Now remember as your trying all these different agents document their effects positive and negative. Your winding up the brain power...right! Then what are you going to do when its 2 am and your not a bit tired or sleepy. It is very easy to get caught in the "elvis effect" where you are winding yourself up early during the day then you need something to wind down in the evening. So go low and slow...that means low dose and slowly progress the dose over time....document the results. If testing is the objective then plan your supplementation in that regard. Whereas, others are seeking an effect that is consistant and that can be maintained. i refer to this as the "vulvan effect". what we do not know is if there is tolerance and if it is then how do we cycle the dosing to achieve maximum effect. Think in terms of ramp-up effect and the "negative feedback" that may be the reason you seem to have lost the initial effectiveness over time...weeks/months. Hope this was helpful...

#6 SYNTAX

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

Pram(30x) is the way to go and yes taking the racetams in combination you will get enhanced effect the doses will vary based on body weight ect. So ani is short acting, nef is great for enhancing pram.
Nicergoline will not give you the "boost" in cognitive function if that is what you are trying to due. It will increase circulation in the brain...hydergine is another agent that will augment your cognitive function. Now remember as your trying all these different agents document their effects positive and negative. Your winding up the brain power...right! Then what are you going to do when its 2 am and your not a bit tired or sleepy. It is very easy to get caught in the "elvis effect" where you are winding yourself up early during the day then you need something to wind down in the evening. So go low and slow...that means low dose and slowly progress the dose over time....document the results. If testing is the objective then plan your supplementation in that regard. Whereas, others are seeking an effect that is consistant and that can be maintained. i refer to this as the "vulvan effect". what we do not know is if there is tolerance and if it is then how do we cycle the dosing to achieve maximum effect. Think in terms of ramp-up effect and the "negative feedback" that may be the reason you seem to have lost the initial effectiveness over time...weeks/months. Hope this was helpful...

Very helpful! I have a few questions for you:

you seem to respond well to all of the aforementioned chemicals. Have you combined hydergine with Aniracetam? If so, what did you experience?
Also, did nicergoline compliment hydergine and/or aniracetam in regards to staying on task, removing mental fogginess, or anything similar?

I ordered hydergine from IAS and nicergoline from BioGen, so I should be getting the nicergoline earlier by about one week.

I certainly will document the effects of each drug. I will document consistantly and over a significant period of time.

I plan on experimenting with each individually and combined for studying and running (I run wilderness so the terrain is complex and vigilence is a must)

any additional perameters you think of I'd love to know

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Hank

• 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:29 AM

okay...pram>oxi>ani.pir as far as strength on a equal dose basis. There are several good articles to reference but pram is the way to go. Remember that more isnt necessarily better. So pram, modafinil is a reliable combination. If you guys are serious about bring the price down then I recommend forming a cooperative to purchase your supplements. Or have ImmInst to sponsor purchases. I am not aware of any US sources but the China market is all over the place with regard to prices. I usually would suggest for the kilo amounts. You will get a COA but retest here usually it will match. I have never had one that has not...in years. Figure purchase larger amounts package them in smaller amounts air-tight and freeze in the dark will keep your supply for so time. Now I am not recommending these doses but i use pram 3-4 grams, ani or oxi 2-3 grams, cholinergic of your choice and a dap of modafinil and you should be right on for exams...very focused...I have not experienced the idetic memory effects but those agents are coming down the pipeline...i will refer you to kandel and tulley who are patenting agents that attack the memory from two different points of view kandel focus is on the creib cycle and tulley on PDEiv. I suggest that recombinate dna via aav via a nasal spray will be the thing of the future. They have already are using the aav as a carrier to target neuropathic pain at the dorsal horn to yield pain free states for 9-12 mos. So either have Imminst to host or form a cooperative to purchase from China. the more supplements the better the overall prices. just some ideas...

Very helpful! I have a few questions for you:

you seem to respond well to all of the aforementioned chemicals. Have you combined hydergine with Aniracetam? If so, what did you experience?
Also, did nicergoline compliment hydergine and/or aniracetam in regards to staying on task, removing mental fogginess, or anything similar?

I ordered hydergine from IAS and nicergoline from BioGen, so I should be getting the nicergoline earlier by about one week.

I certainly will document the effects of each drug. I will document consistantly and over a significant period of time.

I plan on experimenting with each individually and combined for studying and running (I run wilderness so the terrain is complex and vigilence is a must)

any additional perameters you think of I'd love to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users