Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

bulk bacopa?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stevejobbss

• 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

guys can any1 give me a link to the site where i can order quality bulk bacopa?

#2 bobman

• 258 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:07 PM

Hey. I get it from Beyond A Century. Very cheap, and looks to be good. They don't do their own product testing, but definetely have their supplier's COA (at least for Bacopa). You'll have to ask them how often they obtain the COA, but I'm assuming it is from their current batch.

Pm me for their COA, or email them, they're very responsive. Their Bacopa prices are very good.

I have a COA from 11/5/2008. I'm assuming this is their most recent batch, but I'm also assuming good faith.

Edited by AlexK, 28 October 2009 - 07:09 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

I also ordered my bulk bacopa from beyond a century also. Their prices are very good. Cheaper than Bulknutrition last time I checked. I'm not one of those sticklers for COA stuff where I need to send my own samples to an independent lab or anything like that. They are a reputable company who does their best to ensure their products are as pure as possible and I trust them on that. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years and I've always been pleased with the experience and the products. Their website looks like junk though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 matthias7

• 117 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

Thanks useful to know the supplier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users