Photo
- - - - -

What to take - Cramming for Exam

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:41 AM

I have a Physics exam tomorrow and I need to cram 7 chapters in about 9 hours tonight. Any suggestions on what to take?

#2 cheesycow5

• 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

Looks like the deadline's up, but for some Piracetam with Choline works. I'd recommend not cramming in the first place, though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:01 PM

Caffeine and either taurine and l-serine increase attention, and may work -- at least some students claim they do. You can get caffeine and taurine in Red Bull and other energy drinks.

#4 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

Caffeine and either taurine and l-serine increase attention, and may work -- at least some students claim they do. You can get caffeine and taurine in Red Bull and other energy drinks.

caffeine also impairs memory formation... at any dose

#5 Imagination

• 350 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

I definately wouldn't start experimenting this late in the day, you might not react well to something. Stick to what you know works.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 tritium

• Topic Starter
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:03 PM

Apparently I somewhat wasted my time, because the test was so long that nobody finished and it is now curved. On the other hand, I did finish almost all of my other work last night with absolutely 0 sleep. I took 100mg modafinil, a lot of caffeine, piracetam, and alpha-gpc. I probably won't do this again. Today I feel like I am really awake with absolutely no sleep, but it also feels like a vise is on my head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users