• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

So, ive been taking 10400mg (10.4g) of Piracetam daily....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 solracselbor

• 98 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

All last year I would take like 2400mg split in 3 doses and it NEVER helped, on the contrary it only made me stutter and never really had any cognitive benefits. So, I saw that I had a bottle of piracetam from relentless improvement left over with 3/4 full (i stopped taking it about 1/2 year ago) and I decided to say "the hell with it" and I took 13 pills.....FELT GREAT STUDYING FOR STATS! So i did again....and again...and again, for about a week and I still feel awesome! My question is, am I taking too much? I take 13 pills (800mg each) once in the morning and I am set for the day.

Also, I have not been taking CDP-choline with it anymore since I never felt that it benefited me in any way. With that said, I have yet to receive 1 head ache at this dose. So far no side effects whatsoever.

Edited by solracselbor, 18 October 2009 - 06:16 PM.

#2 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

I don't know if it's safe or not, but curious if piracetam only works in high doses for others. I could never get a reliable positive effect, so I stopped using it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

You might want to look up posts of Isochroma, works very well for that user apparently. I read he/she takes 20 grams a day and has for long periods.

#4 rollo

• 205 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

well piracetam is supposed to be very safe so i don't see why 10g in one dose would be harmfull since it's not a harmful substance

i really like this stuff personally, it's truely amazing how blue the sky has become since i've started taking it and how beautiful the clouds look, there is so much depth to them...

i must say that i have not experienced any benifits to memory but then again i remember specific and insignificant conversations with people without the use of piracetam...

#5 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

well piracetam is supposed to be very safe so i don't see why 10g in one dose would be harmfull since it's not a harmful substance

i really like this stuff personally, it's truely amazing how blue the sky has become since i've started taking it and how beautiful the clouds look, there is so much depth to them...

i must say that i have not experienced any benifits to memory but then again i remember specific and insignificant conversations with people without the use of piracetam...

jesus... 20 grams? you guys do understand that the dose prescribed for AD usually maxed around 10 grams, right?

I genuinely don't understand how much benefit a fully healthy person has to gain at those kinds of dosages.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 msied

• 88 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

jesus... 20 grams? you guys do understand that the dose prescribed for AD usually maxed around 10 grams, right?

I genuinely don't understand how much benefit a fully healthy person has to gain at those kinds of dosages.

Try it then. It's nontoxic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users