Photo

Leftover Noots/supps no longer needed, for sale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:57 AM

Hey everyone.
Over the years I've bought many a supplement and I am stocked with a bunch that I personally have no use for.
If there is anyone on the boards who would like some of my excess noot's/ antiaging supplements, feel free to PM me for details.
Most of the supplements/noots are IAS [international anti-aging systems] brand, bought directly from their website.
I consider whatever you buy from me a 'donation' as I'm actually going to be putting the funds towards noots/ supps that have worked well for me. Hopefully these ones work well for you or give you some value in your journey.
Thanks!

#2 Bluejay1

• 66 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:43 AM

Will take into consideration, but first:

1) Which supplements these are, and why you stopped each one?

2) which supplements are you currently using to replace the supplements you want to get rid of?

Thanks.

Hey everyone.
Over the years I've bought many a supplement and I am stocked with a bunch that I personally have no use for.
If there is anyone on the boards who would like some of my excess noot's/ antiaging supplements, feel free to PM me for details.
Most of the supplements/noots are IAS [international anti-aging systems] brand, bought directly from their website.
I consider whatever you buy from me a 'donation' as I'm actually going to be putting the funds towards noots/ supps that have worked well for me. Hopefully these ones work well for you or give you some value in your journey.
Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users