Photo

Where can I get Piracetam in Sydney ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Davevanza

• 50 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:30 AM

Hi

I used to be a Pharmacology student ( 2nd yr only) unable to continue with my study, right now I'm taking Nutrition & Dietetics in TAFE College in Sydney.

I'm having trouble with concentration.

I saw that via internet Piracetam is sold without prescription, and available OTC in other countries, but not in Australia.

I am afraid that the Piracetam available via internet is not 100% pure pharmaceutical grade, and may be in some way contaminated, so I'm looking for the reputable company.

Does anyone know if Piracetam is available in Sydney ?

Thank you

#2 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:58 AM

Hi

I used to be a Pharmacology student ( 2nd yr only) unable to continue with my study, right now I'm taking Nutrition & Dietetics in TAFE College in Sydney.

I'm having trouble with concentration.

I saw that via internet Piracetam is sold without prescription, and available OTC in other countries, but not in Australia.

I am afraid that the Piracetam available via internet is not 100% pure pharmaceutical grade, and may be in some way contaminated, so I'm looking for the reputable company.

Does anyone know if Piracetam is available in Sydney ?

Thank you

Impossible to buy it in Australia. You will need a prescription to have it here legally too I think. Once you have that you can source it over the internet. There are pharmacies that sell it overseas and will ship it to Australia. Google is an amazing resource.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

I assume customs in AU just allows personal amounts imported as we've had no issue with piracetam getting in. I assume they have some magic amount where they don't consider it a personal limit.

#4 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:24 AM

I assume customs in AU just allows personal amounts imported as we've had no issue with piracetam getting in. I assume they have some magic amount where they don't consider it a personal limit.

3 months supply I believe. With piracetam taken at the highest recommended dosage (I think it's something like 4 grams a day), you've got a lot of leeway.

#5 AlexInf

• 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:22 AM

According to erowid (http://www.erowid.or...cetam_law.shtml) it's legal to import up tot 3 months w/o perscription.
I've been ordering Pramiracetam (stronger form of Piracetam) from cerebralhealth.com (a member on here - "synapse" - runs or "works at", I'd recommend them).
The most recent 2 packages were open and inspected by customs - they left a little leaflet saying they opened, inspected, and didn't remove anything.
However Pramiracetam will technically be covered by different regulations, but I'm pretty sure it's the same.

Quick Edit: Forgot to mention I'm in Adelaide.

Crap Edit Again: From Erowid: "Australia #
Piracetam (Nootropil) is currently available for sale in Australia only by prescription, but may be imported legally for personal use amounts (up to '3 months supply'). As of May 1, 2007, Piracetam will be placed in Schedule 4, requiring that importation for personal use will also require a prescription. See Australian Government "Importing medicines for personal use" guidelines and Notes on Piracetam Legal Status in Australia. (thanks TG)".
So that would suggest it might get confiscated... (part of the reason I decided on Pramiracetam - it isn't regulated at all)

Edited by AlexInf, 26 October 2009 - 04:25 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Advanc3d

• 283 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

I have ordered Piracetam from overseas MANY MANY times since 2008
no trouble at all.

kilos at a time.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users