Photo
- - - - -

Choline bitrate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hackeboy

• 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:04 PM

Hi my first question here as a new member. I get really good effect of cholin bitrate 700mg. I have only tested it for two days, it makes me more alert and more happy. How long time will I get this good result, will the effect decrease?

Thank you

#2 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

Hi my first question here as a new member. I get really good effect of cholin bitrate 700mg. I have only tested it for two days, it makes me more alert and more happy. How long time will I get this good result, will the effect decrease?

Thank you

so quckly?? I take CDP choline which is meant to be more effective and apperantly have more researched behind it and i have not felt anything too noticiable. Yes my concentration levels have increased slightly but 2 weeks in i can't say i notice too much. You're lucky you're responding so well.

If only i could respond like that to piracetam which i am yet to feel any effects of, 4 days in so far.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Blue

• 1,104 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

Should differentiate between choline supplements for the body and the brain. Alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline has shown some effects in brain studies. Possibly they may do so even if intake of other forms of choline is good. A general choline deficiency will cause at least liver disease. Since choline is common in meat and dairy vegetarians is a risk group for general deficiency. Since Alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline is expensive and have effects like being growth hormone enchancers, choline bitrate is likely a better and safer choice for general choline supplementation. General choline deficieny may possible be assoicted with anxiety.
http://www.ajcn.org/...tract/90/4/1056

#4 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

That's the best one paragraph summary of choline I've ever seen. Push print. Nice.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 hackeboy

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

okay maybe it was placebo I dont know. I thougt it worked like DMAE, instant effect.

So is it safe to keep going for 700mg choline bitrate for the rest of the year or something?

I mean, DMAE seems to be very strong nootropic in the beginning of the usage, but after a while u can almost be dependent on it (I have read that). If u dont take it u will get brainfog etc and u have to increase the dose.
Is it the same problem with Choline bitrate? Or is it totally different?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users