←  Spirituality

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Updating christianity to the age of aquarius

Romancifer's Photo Romancifer 07 Nov 2009

First of all I have to state that I operate form the neochristian perspective in this message. I did create that perspective after coming to the conclusion that the end time of regular christianity is fake since it is the case that it coincides with end times of pagan religious systems such as the maya's and the azteks. Because it is peculair that the end time of a meta-physical religion like christianity happens at the same time as end times of pagan religions I find it too improbable that G'd would allow this and therefore the promulagation of these christian end times can be stopped or changed for the better for humanity.

I also have documented information that good events in this world come from the power elite and not from good people and this strengthens my conclusion that the end time of christianity is promulgated by this power elite for their own selfish interest.

Regretfully some of my christian aquaintences have the belief that the end time of christianity has to occur and that interference is not what G'd wants and they refuse to pray that this end time should be halted or changed for the better of all reality. This attitude is highly immoral in this age of deceit with respect to the truth where most people cannot figure out what is the truth since for example regular media is controlled media. Not praying to G'd and not interfering in politics is by no means loving your neighbour as much as loving yourself.

Because attitudes change slowly only a top-down approach via the Vatican could alter the beliefs of regular christians. It may sound a bit ludacris but it's the only idea that comes to my mind and that idea is to update the christian bible to the astrological age of aquarius. And in more practical terms this would mean that all pagan elements in the christian bible should be changed, but at the other hand all meta-physical elements should be preserved. In this way the word of G'd is preserved for future generations.

An example would be altering that Jesus is looking for fishermen in order to go for fishing people out of the masses towards that Jesus is in search for water men (aquarius is the water bearer) who can babtise new believers.