• 0 â‚®

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:45 AM

Smi2le.biz

Available for immediate shipment:

Aniracetam 30 grams $13.35
Aniracetam 120 grams $45.00
Aniracetam 70 500mg capsules $17.99

We also have available on our site:
Centrophenoxine -- 75 grams $39.99 250 grams $109.99 (only available overseas as lucidril for ~$30+ for 15 grams)
Idebenone--50 grams idebenone $109.99 (BAC sells 10 grams w/40 grams tocotrienols for $39.75; everyone else sells capsules $30 for 2.5grams)
l-theanine 60 grams $38.99 220grams $109.99
r-ala 160grams $109.99
Lowest prices on the net for aniracetam,r-ala,idebenone,l-theanine,etc.

These all will be shipped out in 7-10 days;
we also have extremely low priced specials combining large amounts of all these;

If you have any nootropic you'd like to request post it here; we are in the process of getting:
alpha gpc,pyritinol,oxiracetam,picamilon,pramiracetam(maybe; haven't gotten a sample from the supplier yet),acetyl-l-carnitine,phenibut,creatine monohydrate,many others

All products will be priced much lower then you've seen anywhere else.....many will be 70% less then the competition; some will only be a bit lower then bulknutrition.com/beyond-a-century; depends on what we have to pay for it....

I like those 2 (and pretty much only those 2) and some of there prices are darn good (not as good as ours though), but just because we have a better price is not a reason to switch to smi2le.biz. (Since they have more capital they could possibly undercut us.....) the big reason is..

We specialize in nootropics/smart drugs and plan to carry em all at ultra low prices; We will eventually offer all essential things that you would need to combine in any such program; including vitamins,aminos,creatine,homozon,etc.......No one else offers aniracetam,centrophenoxine,pyritinol etc. in cheap bulk form. And.....

When we have enough for the equipment we've picked out; we will be allowing anyone to make a custom combination of all the products we carry; and to put that combination into capsules...We believe this will be the biggest reason for our success; but we need some sales+investors to pay for the equipment.

We are looking for investors; We can offer you free nootropics among other benefits. Minimum investment $500.00 Check our website for details; or e-mail me.

Also looking for experts/helpers who would be willing to work to get free nootropics and eventually some pay;
to write articles; and help out in the forums; and help out the community in general...

LifeMirage? Anyone else? Let me know if you're interested.....Positions available in 1-2 months;

Let me know of any questions/comments you have.

If you want something in bulk form; email me; Can get you almost anything in 2-4 weeks.

Any suggestions/comments/questions? go ahead and post em here...

Thanks,
Mike
smi2le.biz

Edited by rizzer, 28 May 2004 - 06:51 AM.

• Lurker
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:23 AM

I saw your post on the newsgroups, I'm very interested in buying from your site because of the very reasonable prices but I'd like a few user opinions from people who've bought from you before I will order myself. Impressive list, especially the possibility of getting Pramiracetam which peaks my interest as well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • 3 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:49 PM

Your list and prices are impressive. I hope you get more of your products into capsule form. I'll probably be placing some future orders with you guys.

• Lurker
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:42 PM

Try making yourself known at the Avantlabs boards and at some of the yahoo groups (search nootropics). You could certainly become a big supplier to nootropic users if enough word gets around.

#5 D Sade

• 17 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:32 PM

By all means go ahead and post at the Avant board - just please don't make the post "spammy", and try to toss in some advice as well.

#6 rizzer

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 27 April 2004 - 04:25 PM

Thanks; Gave it a shot; the avantlabs board is great; I love the topics etc in "chemically correct-main"

very hardcore...definetly people who I think would like smi2le.biz

wasn't sure how to post basically an announcement/advertisement without being spammy; but we'll see how it goes.....

I'll have to get heavy into promotions and get my name out there; as soon as I stock enough items...

anyway thanks for the tips/advice...I guess I'll post here when all the other items (pyritinol,phenibut,idebenone,etc) are in stock and ready to ship out right away..

Thanks,
Mike
smi2le.biz

• Lurker
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:00 AM

I would suggest that you advertise at bodybuilding.com supplements forum but they also run a business concurrently with that board so it might not be in their interests to let you advertise for your business.

Here's a Yahoo group you may not have come across which deals with nootropics among other cognition enhancing topics.

http://groups.yahoo....eurotechnology/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 D Sade

• 17 posts
  • 0 â‚®

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:05 AM

Mike...sorry about the confusion again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users