Photo
- - - - -

Sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 8lu3

• 128 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

I have some Sulbutiamine that I want to add to my regime to help with focus, I will probably use this on study days.

I take deprenyl @ 5mg a day and Get Smart; is there any interactions between Sulbutiamine and nootropics or deprenyl.

Thank you.

#2 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:40 PM

I have some Sulbutiamine that I want to add to my regime to help with focus, I will probably use this on study days.

I take deprenyl @ 5mg a day and Get Smart; is there any interactions between Sulbutiamine and nootropics or deprenyl.

Thank you.

it will be hard for us to help you if you don't post your regimen!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

Umm, I think he already did that: 5 mg of deprenyl and one pill of Get Smart. Get Smart contains vinpocetine, centrophenoxine, pyritinol, picamilon, aniracetam, oxiracetam, idebenone, galantamine and huperzine A.

#4 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

I think it'd be OK to add to your regimen, however, from what I've found - personal experience, it'll lose its effectiveness if used on a daily basis. I take it 3-4 times a week approx. 500-800 mg

Umm, I think he already did that: 5 mg of deprenyl and one pill of Get Smart. Get Smart contains vinpocetine, centrophenoxine, pyritinol, picamilon, aniracetam, oxiracetam, idebenone, galantamine and huperzine A.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 8lu3

• Topic Starter
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

I think it'd be OK to add to your regimen, however, from what I've found - personal experience, it'll lose its effectiveness if used on a daily basis. I take it 3-4 times a week approx. 500-800 mg

Yes I have read that it can loose it's effectiveness, that is one of the reasons I am looking to add it to a study stack rather than a daily stack.

Not sure if I'd need to take daily to see any benefit or if one dose on certain days would suffice.

The reason my original question asks about contradictions with my current daily stack is that I wanted to try the sub today to experience any of it's effects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users