- - - - -

Student Question, What should i take?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thurft

• 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

Hello!,

I've been reading the forum and all the different post on the different supplements, but there is one main conclusion from all of them that is your age will determine what would be good or not for you, also your current body chimestry and if you have ADD or ADHD.

I'm 23, i dont have major concentration problems more than that i rather go on facebook than spending 5 hrs sitting on my desk studying...

I have currently tried Provigil (Modafinil), and got the doctor to prescibe it to me somehow, so i tried the proper one.
I've taken it on 200mg and 100mg, and found that when i take 200mg I concentrate a lot and i can read the borest thing on earth and i will find it interesting..... thus i find myself reading and reading for hours, but at the end... i dont remember everything of what i've read because i read so much and there is just so much your brain can asimilate at one time and without repetition (maybe i should focus on a technique to repeat thing so it sticks better, currently studying psychology)

Im also taking multivitamins supplements, and another supplement that has fish oil 525mg, 200mg omega 3 (EPA&DHA 180mg). and ginkgo baloba that has an extract of 120mg.
Also currently thinking to start taking ALA + ALCAR.

I want to enhance my Long term memory and reasoning, so it takes less time to go from short term to long term memory.

I've read that a alot about Pramiracetam and Piramacetam, But my First question is, which one you recomend?, and Im currently living in London, can anyone PM me with a supplier coz i looked and looked but there is so much controversy that i got lost on that matter... and i certainly dont have that much money to waste on products that do not worth it.

Also, would choline work for me?, if so, which one CDP-Choline or the Bitartrate, i still dont understand the difference between these two but it seems that they r different somehow.

Also how about Alpha GPC, Rhodiola rosea, Bacopa ??????

and another thing, I currently ordered melatonin... to sleep better when i take Modafinil, so i dont have to take valium that could be more potentialy addictive.

So I'm open advice on what combination of nootropics and supplements should i be or not taking and also what amount, having into concideration my age and what i want to do. I notice that piracetam give you photograpic memory.... that would be amazing :p....

I also been looking at the stacks on http://www.cerebralh...supplements.php some seem nice... but im not an expert so... what u ppl say? :p

also if anyone could PM me good supplement supliers that have good delivery to London or a place where i can go and buy it (even better!), and what brands of producs should i go away from :p

thxxxxxxxxxxxx

#2 dupez

• 115 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

i'm a 21 yr old student without any medical setbacks, just looking for a little boost. I have found the following stack to be beneficial:

Taken in the AM:

2g Piracetam (the amount is dependent to the individual - you have to experiment to find your ideal dose.
300mg alpha gpc (1 cap)
500mg alcar (1 cap)
200mg caffeine (1 cap) - this can be used on a rotational basis due to tolerance. but its different for everyone.
500mg choline & inositol (1 cap) (250mg of each per cap).

Taken in the PM:
1 huperzine a cap (200mcg?)- i take this everyday for at least 3 days before a test.

huperzine a should be taken at a different time than piracetam

this is what works for me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 thurft

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

i'm a 21 yr old student without any medical setbacks, just looking for a little boost. I have found the following stack to be beneficial:

Taken in the AM:

2g Piracetam (the amount is dependent to the individual - you have to experiment to find your ideal dose.
300mg alpha gpc (1 cap)
500mg alcar (1 cap)
200mg caffeine (1 cap) - this can be used on a rotational basis due to tolerance. but its different for everyone.

Taken in the PM:
1 huperzine a cap (200mcg?)- i take this everyday for at least 3 days before a test.

thank you!

about the piracetam, what do u mean with ideal dose, what should i expect from it to say "this is the ideal dose" ?,

#4 kassem23

• 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:29 PM

Taken in the AM:

300mg alpha gpc (1 cap)
500mg alcar (1 cap)

Taken in the PM:

thank you!

about the piracetam, what do u mean with ideal dose, what should i expect from it to say "this is the ideal dose" ?,

Search up "Isochroma" on the forum and read all/or some of his posts about Piracetam. I would definitely try hyperdosing if I were you, especially because the toxicity is virtually non-existent. Best of luck. I should be noted that I haven't tried hyperdosing myself, but my shipment (500 g, piracetam) is arriving in a couple of days and I will definitely try it.

#5 kassem23

• 414 posts
  • NO

Taken in the AM:

300mg alpha gpc (1 cap)
500mg alcar (1 cap)

Taken in the PM:

thank you!

Search up "Isochroma" on the forum and read all/or some of his posts about Piracetam. I would definitely try hyperdosing if I were you, especially because the toxicity is virtually non-existent. Best of luck. I should be noted that I haven't tried hyperdosing myself, but my shipment (500 g, piracetam) is arriving in a couple of days and I will definitely try it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 kassem23

• 414 posts
  • NO

Taken in the AM:

300mg alpha gpc (1 cap)
500mg alcar (1 cap)

Taken in the PM:

thank you!

Wow. Don't know what happened there. Sorry for triple post.

Edited by kassem23, 07 December 2009 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users