Piracetam from SmartPowders

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 kassem23

• 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:04 PM

Hi there,
I've bought 500 grams of Piracetam from smartpowders.com, and I just have some general comments and questions:

The packaged arrived yesterday and I looked it over. Nothing wrong with it, except it looked like it had been opened or something like that. I took my first bulk try with the small spoon (or whatever it is called) just to try the taste.. It tasted really bitter but it kind of wakes you up anyway. I've got a bit of concern because I've seen that someplace the Piracetam is clotting, like sugar does sometimes - what does this mean? I really hope it doesn't mean anything as I've been having an amazing time since yesterday. I took about 4-5 grams again some hours later and the effect was there - more lucid, better concentration etc.. I was really feeling good. Might have been a placebo effect but I don't care, because it really felt like it had done "something".

I slept really well and was not tired at all when I woke up. I took 5 grams when I woke up again. I've found a good mixture to hide the taste.. Eat a spoon of Piracetam and then drink a glass of cacao immediately after.. It masks it pretty well.

So the questions..
What does the clotting mean, is it a bad sign, etc..? Is it true that keeping the Piracetam in warm temperature can contaminate the substance and how can one "see" contamination? The Piracetam absorbs well even though one chooses to use milk instead of water to drink, right?

Thanks in advance

Piracetam HyperDosing is great ;)

#2 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hi there,
I've bought 500 grams of Piracetam from smartpowders.com, and I just have some general comments and questions:

The packaged arrived yesterday and I looked it over. Nothing wrong with it, except it looked like it had been opened or something like that. I took my first bulk try with the small spoon (or whatever it is called) just to try the taste.. It tasted really bitter but it kind of wakes you up anyway. I've got a bit of concern because I've seen that someplace the Piracetam is clotting, like sugar does sometimes - what does this mean? I really hope it doesn't mean anything as I've been having an amazing time since yesterday. I took about 4-5 grams again some hours later and the effect was there - more lucid, better concentration etc.. I was really feeling good. Might have been a placebo effect but I don't care, because it really felt like it had done "something".

I slept really well and was not tired at all when I woke up. I took 5 grams when I woke up again. I've found a good mixture to hide the taste.. Eat a spoon of Piracetam and then drink a glass of cacao immediately after.. It masks it pretty well.

So the questions..
What does the clotting mean, is it a bad sign, etc..? Is it true that keeping the Piracetam in warm temperature can contaminate the substance and how can one "see" contamination? The Piracetam absorbs well even though one chooses to use milk instead of water to drink, right?

Thanks in advance

Piracetam, like many other bulk nootropics, is hygroscopic, meaning that it readily absorbs moisture and easily clumps.

I won't say that what you're feeling is placebo, since everyone is different, but wait at least a week before coming to any conclusions, two weeks to be safe.

The longer you use piracetam, the less you should use. Upregulation of Ach receptors.

Take it with citrus like orange juice or lemonade.

Now I need your help. Find the thread "Piracetam Non-Responders" and do the quick 90 second test. Let us know what happens. And reserve judgement about whether you are a "responder" or not for at least 10 days.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

Hi there,

So the questions..

Thanks in advance

Piracetam, like many other bulk nootropics, is hygroscopic, meaning that it readily absorbs moisture and easily clumps.

I won't say that what you're feeling is placebo, since everyone is different, but wait at least a week before coming to any conclusions, two weeks to be safe.

The longer you use piracetam, the less you should use. Upregulation of Ach receptors.

Take it with citrus like orange juice or lemonade.

Now I need your help. Find the thread "Piracetam Non-Responders" and do the quick 90 second test. Let us know what happens. And reserve judgement about whether you are a "responder" or not for at least 10 days.

Thanks for the answers! I have replied to your thread. Why am I not allowed to drink it with milk? Is orange juice or lemonade better? If so.. Why? Upregulation of acetylcholine receptors.. Do you mean that they get more sensitive and because of this, the dose needed is decreasing? Elaborate please.

** Edit: I thought about the upregulation part.. Does Piracetam upregulate number of ACh receptors and one should therefore lower the dose over time?

Edited by kassem23, 09 December 2009 - 07:27 PM.

#4 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:24 AM

kassem23: Your post on how well the piracetam's working was excellent reading!

As for dosing, maintaining min. 4g per dose is reasonable. I take a slightly heaped small-size tablespoon, to ensure maximum saturation.

The only cost of beyond-saturation dosing is to your wallet, and maintaining slightly greater-than-saturation levels insures that the optimum effect can continue with the long process of restructuring your neural system at the physical level, without costing much more than a suboptimal dose.

Piracetam is not protein-bound, so its effects increase or decrease depending on the amount in free solvated circulation. A larger dose, and especially one delayed by co-consumption with a slowly-digested meal, will produce an extended and higher dose-time curve.

Maximal restructuring and maintenance without decumulative dips is ensured by maintaining spillover to account for multiple effects which can alter the saturation volume per unit time, including fluid consumption in particular.

The 'clotting' effect seen in powder that you refer to is that it absorbs some water from the moisture in the air, and gradually clumps together into larger quasi-crystal superstructures. This occurs because fluid condensation on the original, small crystals causes partial dissolution at their neighbor contact points. As the fluid propagates deeper past its initial point of penetration, or evaporates due to heat energy transfer, it leaves behind a segment between the neighbor's former faces made up of newly crystallized molecules.

Think of it as a 'chemical weld' between two crystals, which often happens when faces of structurocompatible crystals are co-wetted with solvent and applied together, with allowance for solvent evaporation or penetration. Among the millions of tiny grains - which are actually often single crystals - there are countless faces in contact within that innocent-looking can of piracetam.

Even some metals will 'cold weld' together. Unlike the current case under examination however, metal-metal cold welding doesn't rely on exogenous solvent to proceed - it works quite well under vacuum too.

Another case is of rusted bolts, which due to the geometrically larger crystals or amorphous masses of metal oxide produced within limited volumes of enclosed space, fill up the space via gas expulsion or reactive incorporation into the substrate(s). Sometimes the oxide or other reacted products form crystals that themselves co-weld, especially when water is also present.

Why not other powders equally so? Solvent welds don't easily happen if the crystals aren't compatible, or the particles aren't crystals but amorphous solids. Even if the crystals are compatible, unless they attract and hold water molecules from the air then the property won't manifest, except in the case of being removed from refrigeration into a warmer, more solvent-saturated atmosphere - which will cause solvent condensation on the surfaces of most materials.

That's where hygroscopicity comes in. Due to the charge distribution at the interface between crystal surface and the atmosphere, and in the particular case of H20, each has a structure with certain tensions. Places where the electron shells aren't distributed in a perfectly equal way. Call them tensions if you will.

So do the crystal's molecules also contain deviations from a lowest-energy charge-spacial arrangement. At the interface, certain patterns of tension align at least in part with co-complementary segments of the H2O molecule's electronic charge pattern. In this case - and in many but not all cases - it isn't a chemical reaction because there isn't enough difference in electron energies, and of course the often-important activation energy isn't to be found in sufficient quantity in the reference environment.

Instead, the water molecules and piracetam molecules just make each other happy with a partial fit that relieves some of each others' molecular strain induced by their respective native charge distributions. It so happens that when water and piracetam get intimate, the water is absorbed because piracetam is water-soluble.

So for clumping there has to be a solvent affinity (hygroscopicity), solubility, intersurface compatibility, intersurface contact, solvent, and time.

I just break them up with a metal spoon every few days. Clumping is the second pipsqueak annoyance besides taste that I can level on the Good Molecule. Crushing the clumps with a spoon won't ruin the molecules in case you might worry. It will just cleave those solvent-facilitated intercrystal welds, which is in a way a quasi-chemical reaction, but one that doesn't involve shell transitions or the restructuring of the molecules themselves. It just alters their position relative to their neighbors.

Clumping (transparticle co-recrystallization) can be minimized by always keeping the container sealed tight and in the driest location possible. Breathing heavily into the container in anticipation of the next horrid spoonful's delightful taste is also disrecommended. Hot breath makes wet powder, always.

At all costs, absolutely avoid storing refrigerated. Opening a refrigerated container causes very fast condensation from the warmer more moisture-saturated atmosphere outside the fridge - unless your house is colder than the inside of your fridge, which would by definition obviate the need for a fridge - thus such a case is not included in this analysis. Like when a glass of cold juice, etc. 'sweats' after it's poured from the cold, refrigerated state.

Another option is to buy dessicant packets [this eBay Search finds lots for cheap]. Leaving a few in your piracetam jar keeps the atmosphere inside dry, so long as it's tightly sealed. They do have to be replaced every so often, but are cheap. Some are even regenerable. Those ones get baked in an oven. The heat forces the crystals of its even-more deliquescent active ingredient to lose water to the oven atmosphere, and it dries up again.

Some of those deliquescent materials can have so much affinity for water that it can even be thought of as a quasi-chemical reaction. One way to separate the quasi-chemical absorbent from one that merely has a strong attraction to water is that if, when placed in a perfectly dry atmosphere or vacuum at STP, the material doesn't lose solvent, but does when baked at a higher temperature, then it is a quasi-chemical reaction. Also a certain amount of heat is released or absorbed when the material transitions from saturated to dry, if it is a quasi-chemical absorbent.

In contrast, a nonreactive absorbent such as piracetam will completely dry out if exposed to a perfectly dry atmosphere or vacuum for sufficient time.

Edited by Isochroma, 10 December 2009 - 09:24 AM.

#5 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:27 PM

kassem23: Your post on how well the piracetam's working was excellent reading!

As for dosing, maintaining min. 4g per dose is reasonable. I take a slightly heaped small-size tablespoon, to ensure maximum saturation.

The only cost of beyond-saturation dosing is to your wallet, and maintaining slightly greater-than-saturation levels insures that the optimum effect can continue with the long process of restructuring your neural system at the physical level, without costing much more than a suboptimal dose.

Piracetam is not protein-bound, so its effects increase or decrease depending on the amount in free solvated circulation. A larger dose, and especially one delayed by co-consumption with a slowly-digested meal, will produce an extended and higher dose-time curve.

Maximal restructuring and maintenance without decumulative dips is ensured by maintaining spillover to account for multiple effects which can alter the saturation volume per unit time, including fluid consumption in particular.

The 'clotting' effect seen in powder that you refer to is that it absorbs some water from the moisture in the air, and gradually clumps together into larger quasi-crystal superstructures. This occurs because fluid condensation on the original, small crystals causes partial dissolution at their neighbor contact points. As the fluid propagates deeper past its initial point of penetration, or evaporates due to heat energy transfer, it leaves behind a segment between the neighbor's former faces made up of newly crystallized molecules.

Think of it as a 'chemical weld' between two crystals, which often happens when faces of structurocompatible crystals are co-wetted with solvent and applied together, with allowance for solvent evaporation or penetration. Among the millions of tiny grains - which are actually often single crystals - there are countless faces in contact within that innocent-looking can of piracetam.

Even some metals will 'cold weld' together. Unlike the current case under examination however, metal-metal cold welding doesn't rely on exogenous solvent to proceed - it works quite well under vacuum too.

Another case is of rusted bolts, which due to the geometrically larger crystals or amorphous masses of metal oxide produced within limited volumes of enclosed space, fill up the space via gas expulsion or reactive incorporation into the substrate(s). Sometimes the oxide or other reacted products form crystals that themselves co-weld, especially when water is also present.

Why not other powders equally so? Solvent welds don't easily happen if the crystals aren't compatible, or the particles aren't crystals but amorphous solids. Even if the crystals are compatible, unless they attract and hold water molecules from the air then the property won't manifest, except in the case of being removed from refrigeration into a warmer, more solvent-saturated atmosphere - which will cause solvent condensation on the surfaces of most materials.

That's where hygroscopicity comes in. Due to the charge distribution at the interface between crystal surface and the atmosphere, and in the particular case of H20, each has a structure with certain tensions. Places where the electron shells aren't distributed in a perfectly equal way. Call them tensions if you will.

So do the crystal's molecules also contain deviations from a lowest-energy charge-spacial arrangement. At the interface, certain patterns of tension align at least in part with co-complementary segments of the H2O molecule's electronic charge pattern. In this case - and in many but not all cases - it isn't a chemical reaction because there isn't enough difference in electron energies, and of course the often-important activation energy isn't to be found in sufficient quantity in the reference environment.

Instead, the water molecules and piracetam molecules just make each other happy with a partial fit that relieves some of each others' molecular strain induced by their respective native charge distributions. It so happens that when water and piracetam get intimate, the water is absorbed because piracetam is water-soluble.

So for clumping there has to be a solvent affinity (hygroscopicity), solubility, intersurface compatibility, intersurface contact, solvent, and time.

I just break them up with a metal spoon every few days. Clumping is the second pipsqueak annoyance besides taste that I can level on the Good Molecule. Crushing the clumps with a spoon won't ruin the molecules in case you might worry. It will just cleave those solvent-facilitated intercrystal welds, which is in a way a quasi-chemical reaction, but one that doesn't involve shell transitions or the restructuring of the molecules themselves. It just alters their position relative to their neighbors.

Clumping (transparticle co-recrystallization) can be minimized by always keeping the container sealed tight and in the driest location possible. Breathing heavily into the container in anticipation of the next horrid spoonful's delightful taste is also disrecommended. Hot breath makes wet powder, always.

At all costs, absolutely avoid storing refrigerated. Opening a refrigerated container causes very fast condensation from the warmer more moisture-saturated atmosphere outside the fridge - unless your house is colder than the inside of your fridge, which would by definition obviate the need for a fridge - thus such a case is not included in this analysis. Like when a glass of cold juice, etc. 'sweats' after it's poured from the cold, refrigerated state.

Another option is to buy dessicant packets [this eBay Search finds lots for cheap]. Leaving a few in your piracetam jar keeps the atmosphere inside dry, so long as it's tightly sealed. They do have to be replaced every so often, but are cheap. Some are even regenerable. Those ones get baked in an oven. The heat forces the crystals of its even-more deliquescent active ingredient to lose water to the oven atmosphere, and it dries up again.

Some of those deliquescent materials can have so much affinity for water that it can even be thought of as a quasi-chemical reaction. One way to separate the quasi-chemical absorbent from one that merely has a strong attraction to water is that if, when placed in a perfectly dry atmosphere or vacuum at STP, the material doesn't lose solvent, but does when baked at a higher temperature, then it is a quasi-chemical reaction. Also a certain amount of heat is released or absorbed when the material transitions from saturated to dry, if it is a quasi-chemical absorbent.

In contrast, a nonreactive absorbent such as piracetam will completely dry out if exposed to a perfectly dry atmosphere or vacuum for sufficient time.

Thanks for the long respond.. Did you get my PM?

#6 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:20 PM

kassem23: Breathing heavily into the container in anticipation of the next horrid spoonful's delightful taste is also disrecommended. Hot breath makes wet powder, always.

Haha that made me chuckle!!

#7 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:12 PM

kassem23: Breathing heavily into the container in anticipation of the next horrid spoonful's delightful taste is also disrecommended. Hot breath makes wet powder, always.

Me too! :D

Just an update for all people who want some subjective experience:
My day today was more lucid.. Even more than yesterday..Not only did I wake up totally refreshed, I felt refreshed the entire day. When we were having PE I was so energized and really wanted to do a lot of stuff, because my kinetics where so amazing. It was like my first attack-dose of piracetam. I were able to react faster and think better and act upon it.. I forgot to bring my gym shoes though, and I hurt my ankle really bad, inflammatory symptoms.. swollen etc, but I just have to rest it.. My mind remains hyperlucid though, which is pretty awesome.. When I went to the emergency room, just to get it checked, I felt so confident, I could really see how people looked and the place and so on, it was truly an amazing experience. So the saying: "Piracetam wakes up your brain" is not kidding. I really believe in that, because that is what I felt today and yesterday.

One of my friends have the Raynauld's phenomenon, so I asked if he was getting medication for it and he said no, but he would really like to.. Then I was doing some random research on Piracetam on piracetam.com and I saw that it has actually been effectively used to treat Raynauld's phenomenon - WHAT a coincidence! :D

Anyways a super day, although I fell and hurt my ankle and it hurts like shit. I've taken a Ibuprofen for anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, I don't hope it does effects the Piracetam in a negative way, that would be horrible. I also took about 4 capsules of fish oil and a multivitamin.. I will be purchasing a B-complex soon.

Keep tuned :|?

EDIT: Oh yeah.. I forgot. It's time for a re-dose! A spoonful of Piracetam, approx.. 5-8 grams.. Wonderful ;)

Edited by kassem23, 10 December 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#8 HMan

• 19 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

Hi Isochroma,

I have read that you have been getting good results with the supplements that you take. May I ask which supplements you are using and what dosages? Also, how old are you?
If you have time, I posted a new topic found here: http://www.imminst.o...elp-t35972.html and would love to get a response from you.

Thanks

#9 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:23 AM

My day today was more lucid.. Even more than yesterday..Not only did I wake up totally refreshed, I felt refreshed the entire day. When we were having PE I was so energized and really wanted to do a lot of stuff, because my kinetics where so amazing. It was like my first attack-dose of piracetam. I were able to react faster and think better and act upon it.. I forgot to bring my gym shoes though, and I hurt my ankle really bad, inflammatory symptoms.. swollen etc, but I just have to rest it.. My mind remains hyperlucid though, which is pretty awesome.. When I went to the emergency room, just to get it checked, I felt so confident, I could really see how people looked and the place and so on, it was truly an amazing experience. So the saying: "Piracetam wakes up your brain" is not kidding. I really believe in that, because that is what I felt today and yesterday.

One of my friends have the Raynauld's phenomenon, so I asked if he was getting medication for it and he said no, but he would really like to.. Then I was doing some random research on Piracetam on piracetam.com and I saw that it has actually been effectively used to treat Raynauld's phenomenon - WHAT a coincidence! :D

Anyways a super day, although I fell and hurt my ankle and it hurts like shit. I've taken a Ibuprofen for anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, I don't hope it does effects the Piracetam in a negative way, that would be horrible. I also took about 4 capsules of fish oil and a multivitamin.. I will be purchasing a B-complex soon.

EDIT: Oh yeah.. I forgot. It's time for a re-dose! A spoonful of Piracetam, approx.. 5-8 grams.. Wonderful ;)

It's good to hear you're getting a positive response. That is exactly how I felt after I started taking piracetam. The positive effects lasted for about 4 months and then began to decline rapidly until piracetam elicited a purely negative response (confusion, agitation, tiredness, depression). That is why I have been on a mission to figure out what went wrong since then.

Anyways, I was wondering what your source was. I know Isochroma uses CerebralHealth.

Another thing I would like to add is that hyperdosing is NOT the accepted norm here on ImmInst Nootropics forums, or anywhere else to my knowledge. It's simply not necessary, and yes, acetylcholine receptors are upregulated significantly within a time period of as short as two weeks with daily piracetam usage. The reason I warn against using too much is that there are many people who now experience only negative results from its use and if you want to get as much as you can out of the substance, it would be wise to use just enough to get the desired effect. Piracetam has a very real effect on your body and there is good evidence to suggest that it alters levels of serotonin and puts a strain on adrenal hormones if used continuously.

#10 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

It's good to hear you're getting a positive response. That is exactly how I felt after I started taking piracetam. The positive effects lasted for about 4 months and then began to decline rapidly until piracetam elicited a purely negative response (confusion, agitation, tiredness, depression). That is why I have been on a mission to figure out what went wrong since then.

Anyways, I was wondering what your source was. I know Isochroma uses CerebralHealth.

Another thing I would like to add is that hyperdosing is NOT the accepted norm here on ImmInst Nootropics forums, or anywhere else to my knowledge. It's simply not necessary, and yes, acetylcholine receptors are upregulated significantly within a time period of as short as two weeks with daily piracetam usage. The reason I warn against using too much is that there are many people who now experience only negative results from its use and if you want to get as much as you can out of the substance, it would be wise to use just enough to get the desired effect. Piracetam has a very real effect on your body and there is good evidence to suggest that it alters levels of serotonin and puts a strain on adrenal hormones if used continuously.

I take about 3 spoon fulls every day.. Is that too much? I definitely get an effect from it, really nice.. But you say that it might end worse than better? I don't hope so.

#11 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:54 PM

Piracetam update

I'm getting more and more lucid.. I never even imagined that Piracetam could have such a profound effect on me - really didn't expect that. Beside the fact that I have obviously become more energized, my thoughts are more fluent and my confidence levels are skyracking. I looked into the mirror to look for clearness in my eyes and I found it. The only way to describe it is that the pupil is a bit bigger, but has a more pronounced reflection and that the coloring around the sphincter is bright - I have green eyes. It's just a fantastic feeling and I already think I'm psychologically dependent on this drug... I watched the TV-Series Grey's anatomy because I'm very interested in medicine (yeah I know - it's for girls - bah), and I found that the sound + picture was drastically enhanced. Not only that but I become in extremely good mood, kind of an euphoria rush and tears of happiness kind of way. Really great... The only thing that is becoming kind of a problem, because I have to wake up early, is that I have problem not watching/reading before I go to sleep when I take my last spoon of Piracetam in the day. Other than that everything is fantastic :|?

Regarding dosage I take 3 tablespoons of Piracetam every day.. One immediately after wake up (7-8.00). One when I return from school, at either (14.30-15.30) and one before sleep (22.00-23.30) and so far the effects have been great.. For side effects I only have had a minor tension headache but it went away quite fast. I think that the multivitamin + fish oil I take everyday also enhances the effect!

Regarding the question acantelopepope: My source is SmartPowders - I thought that was implied in the headline of the post, but maybe you didn't see that. I don't use any choline source and just the three tablespoons of bulk Piracetam every day.

Edited by kassem23, 11 December 2009 - 12:58 PM.

#12 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:29 PM

Great thing that it's working for you. Having read glowing experiences such as yours, I have come to the conclusion that there must be some fundamental genetic difference(s) between those who respond to piracetam like you do and those of us who don't respond at all. Surely aldosterone level alone can't explain such marked differences. I just wish someone could come up with an alternative brain drug that works for the piracetam non-responders in the same way piracetam works for you.

EDIT: Maybe piracetam doesn't even access the brains of non-responders?

Edited by Dorho, 11 December 2009 - 02:16 PM.

#13 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:50 PM

Great thing that it's working for you. Having read glowing experiences such as yours, I have come to the conclusion that there must be some fundamental genetic difference(s) between those who respond to piracetam like you do and those of us who don't respond at all. Surely aldosterone level alone can't explain such marked differences. I just wish someone could come up with an alternative brain drug that works for the piracetam non-responders in the same way piracetam works for you.

I feel dearly sorry for you I really do. If you've tried hyper dosing and didn't get any effect from that then Piracetam doesn't work for you. I would do anything to get a brain drug like Piracetam for you, but I don't have it.. I think that if I were you I'd try to experience with all the racetams; oxi, ani, prami, phenyl etc, and if none of them effects you, then I would go for Hydergine or something like that.

I just took a nap because I was feeling physically tired, though my brain were extremely clear and I took 5 grams before sleep and it's like Piracetam works on your brain and body while you sleep, replenishes it.. I still had the taste of piracetam in my mouth when I woke up which was a bit nauseating, but then I drank a glass of water and ate some and now I feel extremely energized again.. To compare with before piracetam treatment, I'd be groggy for at least one hour before I could actually function, but with Piracetam I'm back in less than 5-10 minutes and feel hyperlucid again.. I'm going to a party tonight and the Piracetam will definitely help with the confidence when dancing/talking to hot girls.. I'm looking forward :|?

Edited by kassem23, 11 December 2009 - 03:51 PM.

#14 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hi Kassem,

Sounds exactly like my initial response to piracetam. While megadosing piracetam is a relatively safe way of getting high, I would still consider it just that: getting high. After extensive personal experimentation I think that while megadosing is certainly fun, the best dose for cognitive enhancement is much lower.

Piracetam seems to lower my threshold for "taking action" and getting things done. That's a good thing but it can turn into impulsivity and something that seems almost (hypo)manic. Isochroma's posts where he mentions "becomming a god-like being", "piracetam should be put in the water supply" and such clearly show this effect. Now that I'm off piracetam, some ideas that I was very enthousiastic about while on piracetam seem silly. Having stupid thoughts - even if you think it's lots of fun at the time - is not cognitive enhancement.

Having said that, there are certainly some benefits to moderate dose piracetam for me. Enhanced drive, curiosity, memory, word finding ability and decreased need for sleep. So mega dose for fun, use lower doses if you want to study.

Also, do expect some fluctuations in the level of effects you get. Experiences range from very bad (ancantelope, bad effect after a while) to moderate (my effects started to fluctuate after a while) to great (isochroma still seems to be going strong after a year+).

But should you use piracetam at all? It works for you, but is it safe? While every one of the million piracetam sellers has a website telling you how ultimately safe piracetam is, where is the proof? Indeed, no serious adverse effects have been found but the longest piracetam experiments I've seen took just a little over a year. It showed no serious adverse effects, but as a life extentionist I don't think a 1 year study is enough. Look at this graph about smoking (20 year time lag in cancer incidence, that's SMOKING: the worst thing you can do to your health!).

Another thing I worry about is sleep deprivation. If I don't watch myself, I sleep like 5-6 hours a night when on piracetam (while normally I need 8.5 to function optimally). Isochroma sees this as a positive effect but I worry how this affects my body and mind in the long term. Not good for life extension!

Then you have your kidneys, having to work through 15 grams of this uber-safe substance a day. Not good either.. In the long term.. Probably..

Another thing that I've noticed is that piracetam exacerbates my eczema. While this isn't life threathening either, it goes to show how broad ranging piracetam's effects can be. Chronic inflamation not good.

Don't get me wrong; I love the "aliveness" piracetam gives you. I love the way it makes the world look so much more beautiful. I'm not saying you should stop using it. Just be aware of what you're doing and don't use it recklessly. Just cause it feels like it "fuels your brain" doesn't mean it's good for you; coke will make you feel great but kills you rather quickly.

May I ask how old you are?

Now go and have fun tonight and don't worry too much about these issues while the awesome effects last.

#15 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

Hi Kassem,

Sounds exactly like my initial response to piracetam. While megadosing piracetam is a relatively safe way of getting high, I would still consider it just that: getting high. After extensive personal experimentation I think that while megadosing is certainly fun, the best dose for cognitive enhancement is much lower.

Piracetam seems to lower my threshold for "taking action" and getting things done. That's a good thing but it can turn into impulsivity and something that seems almost (hypo)manic. Isochroma's posts where he mentions "becomming a god-like being", "piracetam should be put in the water supply" and such clearly show this effect. Now that I'm off piracetam, some ideas that I was very enthousiastic about while on piracetam seem silly. Having stupid thoughts - even if you think it's lots of fun at the time - is not cognitive enhancement.

Having said that, there are certainly some benefits to moderate dose piracetam for me. Enhanced drive, curiosity, memory, word finding ability and decreased need for sleep. So mega dose for fun, use lower doses if you want to study.

Also, do expect some fluctuations in the level of effects you get. Experiences range from very bad (ancantelope, bad effect after a while) to moderate (my effects started to fluctuate after a while) to great (isochroma still seems to be going strong after a year+).

But should you use piracetam at all? It works for you, but is it safe? While every one of the million piracetam sellers has a website telling you how ultimately safe piracetam is, where is the proof? Indeed, no serious adverse effects have been found but the longest piracetam experiments I've seen took just a little over a year. It showed no serious adverse effects, but as a life extentionist I don't think a 1 year study is enough. Look at this graph about smoking (20 year time lag in cancer incidence, that's SMOKING: the worst thing you can do to your health!).

Another thing I worry about is sleep deprivation. If I don't watch myself, I sleep like 5-6 hours a night when on piracetam (while normally I need 8.5 to function optimally). Isochroma sees this as a positive effect but I worry how this affects my body and mind in the long term. Not good for life extension!

Then you have your kidneys, having to work through 15 grams of this uber-safe substance a day. Not good either.. In the long term.. Probably..

Another thing that I've noticed is that piracetam exacerbates my eczema. While this isn't life threathening either, it goes to show how broad ranging piracetam's effects can be. Chronic inflamation not good.

Don't get me wrong; I love the "aliveness" piracetam gives you. I love the way it makes the world look so much more beautiful. I'm not saying you should stop using it. Just be aware of what you're doing and don't use it recklessly. Just cause it feels like it "fuels your brain" doesn't mean it's good for you; coke will make you feel great but kills you rather quickly.

May I ask how old you are?

Now go and have fun tonight and don't worry too much about these issues while the awesome effects last.

Yeah.. I see.. The effects differs for everybody, and I believe that it really lives me up.. Wakes up the brain as I said.. In regards to high dosage of Piracetam I don't really care right now. I know it might sound stupid, but it really helps me focus on my studies and as long as it is not a depleter and a builder it makes me sleep good at night.. As you said, nobody know the effect of Piracetam long-term. I agree. I also think that after a month I should look at the cost/benefits.. Would I have been so effective and happy while NOT being on Piracetam? If yes, then take a break from it and use it from time to time, if not then I'll continue use it - I think.. I don't really know.. You made me quite clear of the hypomania that you are talking about, and I see that I might act kind of weird on Piracetam know when I think about it.. But I'm so much more creative, energized and feel overall more intelligent.. This is my, wait third day of hyper dosing Piracetam so I don't think I'm in the danger zone, but as you so nicely pointed out I should be aware of the fact that I'm actually using a brain drug here.

Thanks for your consideration.. I'm 17 years old for your information. Besides that I have great passion for medicine and really want to go to medical school, and in denmark college is not like in the states or UK, in denmark they are mostly focused on conceptual understanding and I don't think I practice that enough.. http://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/ is a good example of a conceptual learner.. and that is really what my college wants.. They want me to explain the material (through the conceptual understanding that I have), relate it to other things we know, see both sides of the case and then analogize the concepts in relation to the world etc.. I really need this right now as I have to get into medical school, with a high GPA (we use something entirely different scoring system in denmark) and I think Piracetam can help me.. I read about Piracetam's usages for dyslexic and also for improvements of grades in schools and they were both positive.. I haven't decided what I will do with my piracetam dosage/usage but I will find out. Thank you for both reminding me of the potential effects of continued use but also the effects of such cross hemispheric activity..

Have a good one! I'll take a big dose again before I go out.. Which is about now and enjoy my life!

Thank you.

Best regards from Anders

#16 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

I feel dearly sorry for you I really do. If you've tried hyper dosing and didn't get any effect from that then Piracetam doesn't work for you. I would do anything to get a brain drug like Piracetam for you, but I don't have it.. I think that if I were you I'd try to experience with all the racetams; oxi, ani, prami, phenyl etc, and if none of them effects you, then I would go for Hydergine or something like that.

Yeah, I've tried hyper-dosing. I took about ten grams of piracetam per day for two weeks and didn't notice any sort of change, neither good nor bad. The only positive thing I can come up with concerning the experiment is that there's one bad tasting substance less on my to-try-list.

At the moment, substances on my to-try-list include aniracetam, noopept, NADH, Cordyceps, citicoline, Gotu Kola, selegiline, hydergine and adrafinil. There are plenty of affordable nootropics out there and new ones are constantly being developed, so I remain just as curious as I was before.

#17 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, I've tried hyper-dosing. I took about ten grams of piracetam per day for two weeks and didn't notice any sort of change, neither good nor bad. The only positive thing I can come up with concerning the experiment is that there's one bad tasting substance less on my to-try-list.

At the moment, substances on my to-try-list include aniracetam, noopept, NADH, Cordyceps, citicoline, Gotu Kola, selegiline, hydergine and adrafinil. There are plenty of affordable nootropics out there and new ones are constantly being developed, so I remain just as curious as I was before.

I wish you the best of luck!

Can anybody tell me how come Piracetam have such a profound effect on ones eyesight? Why is it that everything looks 10.000 times enhanced visually?

Thanks in advance!

#18 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

I wish you the best of luck!

Can anybody tell me how come Piracetam have such a profound effect on ones eyesight? Why is it that everything looks 10.000 times enhanced visually?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Piracetam makes the sensory cells in the retina more sensitive to light.

EDIT: one of the reasons why I think piracetam never reached my central nervous system is that I didn't notice any visual enhancement.

Edited by Dorho, 11 December 2009 - 05:58 PM.

#19 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

Update...

Piracetam and partying.. Something entirely new to me. I've never experienced anything like this, or actually I have, but it wasn't such a pleasant experience.. The visual experience of tonights piracetam's hyperdose before going out were so profound, unbelievably profound actually.. I went with one of my friends to McD drive-in and everything look so much enhanced, more than before.. I was having a great deal of euphoria, feeling extremely well, fit and energized - an amazing feeling.. We went to the party and when we were dancing, it was not as before - at all.. Actually it's more like the experience I had with a THC trip (marihuana trip) with the flashing lights on the dance floor everything could be pointed out.. It was like my mind were able to absorb every fucking thing that happened on that particular dance floor. Who the people were, what they were wearing, how they looked, how they danced.. It was as if I hadn't been on piracetam everything would just have been a blur, but on Piracetam everything was so fucking smooth.. The movements of our body's, the shimmering lights from on the dance floor - it was a crazy experience.. Really like a trip - but a good one.. Last time with high THC content in the marihuana I was smoking I throwed up, the dose were too big to me, although I liked the experience a great deal. I saw myself like a character in a comic when I were having the THC trip.. I also saw myself from third-person view.. Extremely weird - but fun experience..

Piracetam is a wonder-drug. Let there be no doubt about it. I doubted it.. But I now realize that the only reason I weren't having so profound effects from it was that this is highly concentrated and probably also a much better source.. I believe that bulk has a much more profound effect than popping 12 pills would have on me, because the ingestion time would be drastically changed.. When I now take a scoop of Piracetam I eat it and drink some water afterwards.. I've actually gotten used to the bitter feeling of Piracetam and kind of like it..

I'll go to sleep now.. Can't really decide whether or not to take Piracetam before sleep, but I think I will.. I'm have had around 15 grams already and now probably a 5 gram before sleeping so I wake up more lucid than before going to sleep. I will watch some Grey's anatomy and then tomorrow conquer the world which seems quite easy when I'm on this miracle braindrug. I don't get it.. Why don't scientists look more into the nootropic over them all - piracetam? I would love to see them make extensive research (more than already available) for Piracetam and general nootropics. The future of neuroscience is so soon than it's only a question of time before we crack the code of fluid intelligence, energy resources - the whole works. I really believe that nootropics are going to be the "new" thing sooner or later..

Anyways good night.. Have a good one..

By the way.. I haven't been having anything else than Piracetam.. I don't even eat raw eggs, I only did that the first day of hyper dosing.. I sometimes have a sort-of headache feeling, but it's not really pronounced, so I tend to ignore it, which ultimately isn't that bad.

I would like to know more about Piracetams real mechanism of action, although no real image of the mechanism has emerged, it could be nice to hear some of your guys hypothesises about the drugs mechanism.. I would especially like to hear about why Piracetam effect my eyesight so friggin' much.. I don't understand. Why is it that everything becomes so enhanced and more smooth? Is it that the brain couldprehends and sees more? What is it? Regarding your answer, I don't think that saying that Piracetam makes the sensory cells in the retina more sensitive to light is a good-enough answer (no offense though and thanks) because there must be something else that it does.. Because it's like I'm able to see more.. Like the trees is incredible.. I see every single brand of the tree and not only just the tree.. Really even the street lights are looking more fantastic, it's so weird.

Goodnight.

#20 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:20 AM

Piracetam has vastly enhanced my confidence. The kind of confidence that comes from being smart, being attentive, having a really excellent memory - and thus being on top of the situation at all times.

I'm now so confident that I'm embarking on a life-changing project that will stretch the boundaries of my self - possibly shattering them forever.

How is the difference between hypomania and more energy found? A previous poster mentioned that after he quit piracetam, he no longer found an idea he had while on it interesting, or desireable to actualize.

I believe that is a prime example of the mental energy phenomenon. As we get slower or more tired, things that we thought would be doable recede and are no longer interesting. It's a retreat back toward less consciousness.

The only concern of import to me is whether the state of higher functioning is sustainable (for me: yes), and whether it is better to be there than in the unenhanced state (for me: yes). Each person must decide for himself whether it is a net benefit or not.

Some cannot control the new energy, and so have to back off on their dose or quit altogether. These types are more prone to manicization. They may have an inferior biologic feedback control system - the one which regulates brain activity to keep it within an optimal range between depression and mania. Negative feedback, as it's called in technical circles. The setpoint on the master controller is loose or bends or both. Apologies for the crude analogy. All setpoints can be disrupted in any person with a powerful enough drug. Pircetam is relatively weak, so only those with weak setpoints or really bad ranges are affected badly.

It is genetics - not a personal failure, not something to worry about, just something to take into account.

Edited by Isochroma, 12 December 2009 - 02:29 AM.

#21 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:26 AM

Today I experienced something like that 'mania', but it wasn't that exactly, or maybe it was!

I processed vaster amounts of data today, reading thru huge volumes of material and absorbing it all, forming all the connections, seeing all the complexity in its trivial detail [paradox warning!]. Listening to the waves of epic soundtracks while becoming one with the digital mechanism, dancing together under the warm light of my 25.6 kilolumen light - winter is dark and depressing! (for other people)

The poor chicks at my house lost their wireless connection and now have to sit in the cold dungeon downstairs (one at a time, babes!) with their laptops plugged into the lone ethernet jack. In the dark without warmth, without Vitamin D, without piracetam! What a tragedy. My eyes are watering up just writing about that sorry, sorry state. One that I was in not so many years ago.

Towards the end of the day the weight of accomplishment became a lightness of being, culminating in my evil, cackling laughter at the funny comments on a certain site about a certain reactionless microwave drive. Extending the chortles was the sure knowledge that infinity awaited and only time was my enemy with an almost limitless horizon of worlds to explore and competencies to gain.

The true depth and extent of my evil plans washed over me like a liquid tide, a liquid tide I could ride as a fractional mind in an infinite universe! There is so much to do, that I wish I could replicate myself to take all the paths. To have lots of eyes and lots of hands to type on many keyboards. To have a thousand hands and a thousand eyes to go with them. All reading and writing and processing, all together in the same time frame yet in their own frames. All connected by the master hyperthreader, without any kind of spinlock.

Whole worlds exist in tiny fractions of time, split seconds of eternity when entropic processing occurs. There is not enough I/O bandwidth and channels to maximize internal functional capacity.

I know that for sure when like today, the one bad thing happens: I'm getting frustrated waiting for the damn threads on my box to finish so I can resume the multitude of tasks that are in current quasiparallel execution on the hardware-wetware hybrid. Cursing the Windows software devs for not writing better, less inhibited software. I want those gears running slick and together, without lockups. It ain't a slow box either - AthlonXP 2.25GHz with 2.5GB DDR400.

As the final scraps of hundreds of files and pages settled into their most perfect place, I knew that today was a rotational day: one of those special days when everything rotates into a totally new configuration!

Today I saw that Heaven and Hell are one and the same. They are all within me. It was the most exciting realization of the day, all thanks to the miracle molecule piracetam... the nicest part is being left at the end with everything perfectly filed and organized, and mental energy left over for a night of great anime.

There is the sense today that there isn't enough time to get it all out. Music sounds incredible - somewhat like a low-dose psychedelic trip. Piracetam's usual ability to spacialize and dimensionalize sound, to make every frequency and instrument discriminable, and yet make the whole piece weave together without scalar conflict - these became magnificently apparent in exaggerated fashion.

And that final thing, the most ineffable of all - something is calling to me. Silently it calls, driving me toward something that I know must absolutely be traversed into, discovered, opened up. It can be heard all by itself, but is also apparent in the singing of the server's fan and especially the sound of its multiple hard drives - all spinning together at 7200RPM. Any tone, especially mid to upper frequency range has been able - if I'm suitably primed and functional - to serve as the base conductor for that mighty voice. That beautiful singing, like a mermaid tempting sailors to their doom. I call it the sound of the universe, because it comes from everywhere and nowhere.

It speaks not in words, nor in bars or chords. Yet its voice can bring tears to the eyes or soul to the heart.

It's not often that I'm able to spontaneously hear that amazing voice, but I'm always able to on a psychedelic. To have reached the state without anything at all save piracetam means I'm progressing toward more intimate contact with it.

It wants me like a mechanic wants a wrench. I am its tool. Yet I am happy to be its lowly tool, because it has a shining purpose. It needs to use me for something that goes far beyond anything I ever saw or did or was before. What's frustrating is not being at a high enough level to decode what it wants. Like a fish that sees the sunlight's rays filtering down through aqua waters, but can't break the surface. Somewhere beyond the water is the source. The great star that is not Sol but something else.

That strident call that like a maddening horn of heaven or hell shouts in its quiet voice to those who can hear it. Begging, demanding, asking, chiding. It wants me for a purpose that I can't yet comprehend.

Edited by Isochroma, 12 December 2009 - 05:13 AM.

#22 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:31 AM

Hi Isochroma,

I'm now so confident that I'm embarking on a life-changing project that will stretch the boundaries of my self - possibly shattering them forever.

Could you elaborate on that?

How is the difference between hypomania and more energy found? A previous poster mentioned that after he quit piracetam, he no longer found an idea he had while on it interesting, or desireable to actualize.

I believe that is a prime example of the mental energy phenomenon. As we get slower or more tired, things that we thought would be doable recede and are no longer interesting. It's a retreat back toward less consciousness.

Yes, I believe that in some sense depression, lethargy, "normality", increased energy state and hypomania are all on the same continuous dimension. As you ascend this scale, more and more things seem worthwhile. From not seeing the point of getting out of bed at one end to thinking everything is a great use of your time on the other end. While the latter is certainly a fun state to be in, I don't think it is the most rational one. You are not ACTUALLY able to change the world overnight, just because your intellectual capabilities have improved significantly. You just think you can, making you embark on such grandiose endeavours. Again, this may be a lot of fun but will it actually get you further in life? If I remember correctly you mentioned you don't have a job and don't get out much, you're mainly interested in learning things from the internet. If that is your prefered way to live your life, megadosing piracetam may be the rational descision because it gives you the mental energy to process more stuff. But in life away from the monitor, your intellectual prowess is not the only factor in success.

If every idea that pops into your head (and there are a lot of them when on piracetam) seems awesome, you will not be able to select those ideas you really want to follow up on. To really get somewhere you will have to persevere and continue working on that one project where your passion is at. If every little whim pulls you away, you will start many things but never finish any. This is the mindstate of piracetam megadosing.

So there are some downsides to the piracetam effect IMO, but I can understand that positives outweigh the negatives for some people. What I don't understand - especially on a life extentionist board - is how you rationalize the risk of gobbling 20 grams of a potent chemical every single day. As I've stated in my previous post, the health effects of long term megadosing are unknown. Just cause it feels great doesn't mean it's good for you (as many other chemicals show). I don't want to have 10 or 20 awesome years only to be burnt up for good at age 40.

#23 acantelopepope

• 221 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:35 PM

Some cannot control the new energy, and so have to back off on their dose or quit altogether. These types are more prone to manicization. They may have an inferior biologic feedback control system - the one which regulates brain activity to keep it within an optimal range between depression and mania. Negative feedback, as it's called in technical circles. The setpoint on the master controller is loose or bends or both. Apologies for the crude analogy. All setpoints can be disrupted in any person with a powerful enough drug. Pircetam is relatively weak, so only those with weak setpoints or really bad ranges are affected badly.

It is genetics - not a personal failure, not something to worry about, just something to take into account.

What basis do you have for saying this, other than your "feelings"?

You use a couple of terms you found on wikipedia and then make sweeping generalizations about a substance that nobody truly understands, and you're giving people advice?

I'm sorry, but the only useful information you have given people thus far is that piracetam works for you. Thank you, now please go learn something before posting again.

#24 HMan

• 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

Piracetam update

I'm getting more and more lucid.. I never even imagined that Piracetam could have such a profound effect on me - really didn't expect that. Beside the fact that I have obviously become more energized, my thoughts are more fluent and my confidence levels are skyracking. I looked into the mirror to look for clearness in my eyes and I found it. The only way to describe it is that the pupil is a bit bigger, but has a more pronounced reflection and that the coloring around the sphincter is bright - I have green eyes. It's just a fantastic feeling and I already think I'm psychologically dependent on this drug... I watched the TV-Series Grey's anatomy because I'm very interested in medicine (yeah I know - it's for girls - bah), and I found that the sound + picture was drastically enhanced. Not only that but I become in extremely good mood, kind of an euphoria rush and tears of happiness kind of way. Really great... The only thing that is becoming kind of a problem, because I have to wake up early, is that I have problem not watching/reading before I go to sleep when I take my last spoon of Piracetam in the day. Other than that everything is fantastic ;)

Regarding dosage I take 3 tablespoons of Piracetam every day.. One immediately after wake up (7-8.00). One when I return from school, at either (14.30-15.30) and one before sleep (22.00-23.30) and so far the effects have been great.. For side effects I only have had a minor tension headache but it went away quite fast. I think that the multivitamin + fish oil I take everyday also enhances the effect!

Regarding the question acantelopepope: My source is SmartPowders - I thought that was implied in the headline of the post, but maybe you didn't see that. I don't use any choline source and just the three tablespoons of bulk Piracetam every day.

Hi Kassem23,

Can you please tell me how much multivitamin and fish oil you are using per day?

#25 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

Piracetam update

I'm getting more and more lucid.. I never even imagined that Piracetam could have such a profound effect on me - really didn't expect that. Beside the fact that I have obviously become more energized, my thoughts are more fluent and my confidence levels are skyracking. I looked into the mirror to look for clearness in my eyes and I found it. The only way to describe it is that the pupil is a bit bigger, but has a more pronounced reflection and that the coloring around the sphincter is bright - I have green eyes. It's just a fantastic feeling and I already think I'm psychologically dependent on this drug... I watched the TV-Series Grey's anatomy because I'm very interested in medicine (yeah I know - it's for girls - bah), and I found that the sound + picture was drastically enhanced. Not only that but I become in extremely good mood, kind of an euphoria rush and tears of happiness kind of way. Really great... The only thing that is becoming kind of a problem, because I have to wake up early, is that I have problem not watching/reading before I go to sleep when I take my last spoon of Piracetam in the day. Other than that everything is fantastic ;)

Hi Kassem23,

Can you please tell me how much multivitamin and fish oil you are using per day?

I take 2 tablets of Gingseng Gerimax, which includes all the neccessary vitamins for the day, and then I take 3 500 mg fishoil with a 60/40 ratio of DHA/PHA I think. But I wouldn't say that it is the multivitamins and fishoil that is noteworthy. The Piracetam is. I remain lucid and everything is crystal sharp. Everyone who haven't tried it should try hyper dosing bulk powder Piracetam, it's awesome. And regarding the creativity and correlation between Piracetam responder or non-responder, I don't think it has anything to do with that. It's genetics, I don't know what. But responder or non-responder is not based on how creative you are, because I've never been a real creative person and have actually always been quite systematic in what I do. Although my mom is an extremely creative person - so it might be in me somewhere. I don't know.

Best of luck!

#26 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:18 PM

Excellent!

My only difficulty with this stuff is waiting for shipped orders to arrive. Praying for shipped orders to arrive. Making human sacrifices at the stone shrine up the mountain to insure that the orders arrive.

My current order is late, so I'm getting tracking on the next one. It seems the USPS is perhaps clogging up like a hair-filled drain due to the Christian cult's mailing craze - which will surely last for the remainder of the month.

#27 kassem23

• Topic Starter
  • 414 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

My cognitive functions continues to improve. I can express both my feelings and my thoughts better - improving every day. I think the depthening have started to take it's place, because today I felt somewhat awake but still kind of tired.. Like my mind was trying to repair itself, fixing the loopholes. I find that my libido, lust, drive and feeling of wellbeing have increased, not that I've been having problems with that in itself, but I just think that everything is improving on a physical as well as mental plan. For instance when I take pushups now, I can keep doing them and I feel there is a much better connectivity between what I tell my muscles and body to do, and what actually happens. It feels like I can control the outcome of the situation much, much better. My mom just read my danish essay and was like: "Wow.. You wrote a lot of good things here.. You sure you wrote it all?" and I told her "Yes." with confidence, because I wrote it.. It's like when I do something now, on Piracetam, I do it more thoroughly, thus creating quality work.. But it's not like Piracetam gives me a motivation boost for doing stuff, I just makes my work better and more thorough. I think this is the initial phase of my piracetam use, and therefore it's like my body is becoming accustomned to the new feeling of piracetam.. Like my body is changing.. I still have some of the procrastination habits from my old self, but with piracetam it's not so much a struggle any more.. It's like it is fighting against the bad habits I've been having the past years.. And there are many.. I understand now, what Isochroma means when he tells us that Piracetam is a builder and not a depleter.. Piracetam replenishes your system, leaving you more focused, more happy and more "together"... I continue to dose 5-6 grams three to four times a day, and will continue reporting.

#28 Viscid

• 40 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

I've been taking Piracetam since August. Initially about 9 grams a day, then slowly less to about 2 grams. The improvements peaked about two months after starting usage, when everything was new and awesome and I could actually remember things. Things continue to improve, though at a much slower pace. Memory, Mood, Confidence, Visual Acuity, Speech Fluidity. Even my personality, or rather, my ability to improve my personality has changed. I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to piracetam.

#29 chembrain

• 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

I need to buy some more Piracetam, its quite hard to find any U.K suppliers here. I might order from Smart powders ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 HMan

• 19 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:23 PM

Kassem23,

Do you take your 5-6 grams three to four times a day Piracetam with choline? Have you ever taken it with choline? If yes, what type of choline?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users