Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Best Brand of SJW for Anxiety

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:15 AM

Anyone have any idea what may be the best brand of SJW for anxiety? I am looking for an antidepressant effect but I also need a calming anxiolytic effect. I have heard that Kira is more calming and Perika is more activating. I am also interested in New Chapter's SC27. If anyone has any experience with these different brands of St. John's Wort you're sharing would be much appreciated. I realize that what one experiences on a certain brand may be different than what another experiences on the same brand.

#2 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:20 AM

Anyone have any idea what may be the best brand of SJW for anxiety? I am looking for an antidepressant effect but I also need a calming anxiolytic effect. I have heard that Kira is more calming and Perika is more activating. I am also interested in New Chapter's SC27. If anyone has any experience with these different brands of St. John's Wort you're sharing would be much appreciated. I realize that what one experiences on a certain brand may be different than what another experiences on the same brand.

Try all of them.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 KimberCT

• 472 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:31 PM

Kira sent my anxiety through the roof. No matter what brand you try, start with a very low dose and work your way up. All will probably increase your anxiety initially.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

I prefer kira becasue it seems more effective in calming depression and anxiety. However perika was active much faster, like the first day but it died out i think, at least it seemed so for me. I cannot speak for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users