Photo

Cellworx

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jacksback

• 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

http://www.cellworx.com.au/
Hi all...I just want to start and say I have no interest in this company other than for the possible health benefits. That said my brother suffers from having some major problems with having worn-out cartlidges in his ankles and faces having the joints fused. He ordered Cellworx, colostem and Alpha Lipid Colostrum and has been taking them for only a couple of months. Proir to taking these supps he struggled to walk 200 metres without stopping (severe pain). Yesterday he walked from his home to the local station aprox 1Klm away without stopping and no pain...Can someone have a look at these prods and give some feedback...Thanks

Edited by Jacksback, 19 December 2009 - 12:39 PM.

#2 youandme

• 255 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

no disrespect here but stem cell enhancement products are marketing spin.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Jacksback

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:12 AM

no disrespect here but stem cell enhancement products are marketing spin.

Thanks youandme...I have no idea about these prods...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:55 AM

http://www.cellworx.com.au/
Hi all...I just want to start and say I have no interest in this company other than for the possible health benefits. That said my brother suffers from having some major problems with having worn-out cartlidges in his ankles and faces having the joints fused. He ordered Cellworx, colostem and Alpha Lipid Colostrum and has been taking them for only a couple of months. Proir to taking these supps he struggled to walk 200 metres without stopping (severe pain). Yesterday he walked from his home to the local station aprox 1Klm away without stopping and no pain...Can someone have a look at these prods and give some feedback...Thanks

According to their website, they contain resveratrol, fucoidan, and colostrum. Resveratrol can have an anti-inflammatory effect and is often helpful for osteoarthritis. Colostrum contains all manner of biological entities. Exactly how much would survive the adult stomach is open to question, but many claims are made regarding it. Fucoidan is a sulfated polysacharide from seaweed. It has some effects on parts of the immune system. I'm not sure how this would relate to a severe OA like your brother has. The ankle is a difficult joint. If he is having good luck with this stuff, then maybe it's worth the money. I doubt that it's actually recruiting stem cells of the sort that he needs, but it might be doing something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users