Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Sulbutiamine in the EU

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cityfan

• 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

Does anyone know of an online vendor in the uk or eu that has subtiamine or Pyritinol? Im also looking for picamilon aswell if anyone knows anywhere
Thanks

#2 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

Does anyone know of an online vendor in the uk or eu that has subtiamine or Pyritinol? Im also looking for picamilon aswell if anyone knows anywhere
Thanks

I have found one very expensive UK source for sulbutiamine, don't know if it's legitimate or not:
http://www.pharmacye...s-ARCALION.aspx

Methinks ordering from overseas is better option.

In case you're interested, there's a whole bunch of bodybuilding supplements (energy boosters etc.) available here in EU that include picamilon or sulbutiamine, SAN Tight Xtreme being one example.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 cityfan

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:31 PM

Do you know anywhere that has pryitinol or picamilon? Also where do you recommend when ordering from abroad?
Thanks

#4 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Do you know anywhere that has pryitinol or picamilon? Also where do you recommend when ordering from abroad?
Thanks

If you're interested in overseas vendors for picamilon and pyritinol, I suggest using Google Product Search: http://www.google.com/products

I haven't ordered these substances so I don't know yet what place has the best combo when it comes to reliability and price. I do know some places don't even ship to my country and the customs will probably apply utmost scrutiny to anything coming from bodybuilding related vendors outside EU because of the large illegal anabolic steroids business.

#5 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

NutraPlanet has a killer deal on Sulbuthiamine right now, it's $11 for 30 grams. Other then that - smart powders ships overseas but they don't have pyritinol or picamilon yet....

Thanks

#6 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

IIRC, sulbutiamine is still a prescription drug in EU marked under the name "Arcalion" so it may be a bit difficult to get.

#7 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

Here are a couple other interesting products that should contain significant amounts of sulbutiamine, available in Europe: "IBE X-Force" and "Red Acid - Gen 2". The ingredient list on both seems to comprise of nootropics.

Edited by Dorho, 10 January 2010 - 06:39 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 mdc

• 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:20 AM

To Pike.
Actually it is OTC in France by now.You get 20 or 60 pill with 200mg("Arcalion" from Servier,such an interesting company).I cant remember the price,and unfortunately there seems to be
to no such thing as french online pharmacies,who ship abroad.
I gave them a try for some 2 month,never did nothing to me(maybe reduced my caffeine intake)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users