• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Help! anyone know the taste of pramiracetam and/or centro ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpawnMoreOverlords

• 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

Put two of the bulk bags(same weight too) of the same container and thought Id remember which is which, over month later(after taking a break from all supps) and I can't tell them apart.

Both are white and taste bitter. However first one has a lot of clumps and has the aspartame aftertaste that can linger for over 20 minutes if nothing is eaten/drunk(after the initial bitter taste fades). Another one does not clump and has a distinct fishy flavour to it. Any ideas which one could be centro and which is pramiracetam ?! Help is much appreciated

Edited by SpawnMoreOverlords, 15 January 2010 - 05:34 AM.

#2 msied

• 88 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:09 AM

I do believe from personal experience that the fishy tasting one is pramiracetam.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 spider

• 181 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:41 AM

I do believe from personal experience that the fishy tasting one is pramiracetam.

Yes, this would be consistent with what I thought. Pramiracetam is not water soluble but fatsoluble -- I could be wrong on this so check it out. Therefore pramiracetam is probably hydrophobe and doesn;t give clumbs. The stuff with the clumbs is because of moisture and is probably centro. But, again I'm just speculating.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 whiskey

• 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

Yes, this would be consistent with what I thought. Pramiracetam is not water soluble but fatsoluble -- I could be wrong on this so check it out. Therefore pramiracetam is probably hydrophobe and doesn;t give clumbs. The stuff with the clumbs is because of moisture and is probably centro. But, again I'm just speculating.

Actually, pramiracetam dissolves into water, not just very well. In my pram there is some clumbs. I'd say the one with the more horrifying taste would be pramiracetam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users