Photo
- - - - -

Idebenone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 425runner

• 158 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

I've got some Idebenone 180 mg from Smart Powders and really like how it improves brain energy - metabolism. I'm in much better mood after I take it and feel very relaxed and social. Anyone else had a chance to try it? They also sell 500 mg Idebenone but it might be too much....any ideas? :)

#2 cougar

• 114 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

I've got some Idebenone 180 mg from Smart Powders and really like how it improves brain energy - metabolism. I'm in much better mood after I take it and feel very relaxed and social. Anyone else had a chance to try it? They also sell 500 mg Idebenone but it might be too much....any ideas? :)

I have been thinking about it for a long time. However, it's too pricey at Relentlessimprovement especially if comparing it with the price of Co-Q10. I wanted to buy from smartpowders but I'm a little worrying that there is no COA for this product. Your input may influence my decision to give it a try. Thanks.

Edited by cougar, 16 January 2010 - 03:36 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users