Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

SShealthfoods

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thatperson

• 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

I've found a site http://www.sshealthfoods.com/ the website does look a bit scammy but from other forums they seem legitimate, just wondered if anyone had dealt with them on imminst, If it turns out they are legitimate then we could finally have a UK source of piracetam :):)

#2 thatperson

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

Just to let people know, SSHealthFoods delivered and fast. I know a lot of UK users have been having trouble getting their hands on piracetam so just thought i'd let people know. :D

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 viltro

• Guest, F@H
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for this. I like the look of it. Not a real company, my guess is that it's some guy who's bulk buying and selling on out of his garage. But the more I look for UK piracetam sources, the more I think that's the only way.

One of their contact addresses is a hotmail address, which, unless I'm after topless webcam chats from teen girls, isn't very encouraging. Can anyone else vouch for this company? Reviews on various body building sites seem good, when things go right, but any mention of their support is negative (price of a one man show I guess).

Edited by viltro, 23 January 2010 - 03:21 PM.

#4 viltro

• Guest, F@H
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

Decided to give them a go. Plenty of email updates. No issues. Arrived in less than 24 hours.

#5 thatperson

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:11 PM

I think They actually have a shop in newcastle somewhere. Anyway are you responding from yours viltro?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 viltro

• Guest, F@H
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

I think They actually have a shop in newcastle somewhere. Anyway are you responding from yours viltro?

I can't be certain, started at 1000mg which is the recommended on the box. But that seems low compared to some people, but it's more than the pill form. I may take a second dose in a bit. Not interested in an "attack dose" since I've not seen much explanation for that.

I didn't take it first thing, since I had an exam, but I took it afterwards (exams over now :-D), about midday and about an hour after taking it I certainly felt unusually elated/excited/energetic, I was literally skipping at points. I also had a lot of ideas flowing. That said, today is a Friday and I am usually happier, today is also the first time I have had chance to work on my dissertation in a few weeks, so I've had a lot of ideas floating about and I was happy about that anyway. Normally after an exam I like to spend the rest of the day relaxing but I got to being productive quite quickly. I can't conclusively contribute these to piracetam, hopefully I'll have a better idea after a week or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users