- - - - -

I'd love some help sourcing the final elements of my nootropic sta

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rhcan09

• 74 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:10 AM

I suppose the title says it all :-D

I'm looking for somewhere to source the final elements of my nootropic stack from. It would be really convenient if there was one supplier that carried all four items. I'm more than happy (in fact it would be my preference) to purchase powder not in capsule form, but I'm happy with capsules too. I still need to find:

Lion's Mane
Pyritinol
Picamilon
Sulbutiamine

Any thoughts or suggestions as to someone that carries all four?
I've looked at Cerebral Health, and QHI - neither have the quartet.

Edited by Rhcan09, 04 February 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#2 babcock

• 299 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:23 AM

I'm looking for somewhere to source the final elements of my nootropic stack from. It would be really convenient if there was one supplier that carried all four items. I'm more than happy (in fact it would be my preference) to purchase powder not in capsule form, but I'm happy with capsules too. I still need to find:

Lion's Mane
Pyritinol
Picamilon
Sulbutiamine

lion's mane is going to be the one to trip you up here (if you want all fromt he same source) as I've looked for it (trying to put together my own NGF stimulating compound) and this was the only extract source I came across.

http://www.mycoessen...ne_Products.htm

They sell powdered form there. Not much on pureness etc but they're out of Canada which I trust a lot more than say China. Hope this helps.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mwasnidge

• 49 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:09 AM

Lion's Mane
Pyritinol
Picamilon
Sulbutiamine

Vitamin Shoppe stocks Lion's Mane. I would assume the others can be ordered from a single site, and you have a Vitamin Shoppe nearby?

Lion's Mane

#4 Rhcan09

• Topic Starter
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

Thanks for the Lion's Mane sources!

If I accept that I'll have to purchase Lion's Mane separately, are there any sources that would sell all of the remaining three?

Thanks!

#5 mwasnidge

• 49 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:27 AM

Thanks for the Lion's Mane sources!

If I accept that I'll have to purchase Lion's Mane separately, are there any sources that would sell all of the remaining three?

Thanks!

www.smart-drugs.net is the first one that comes to mind. Good luck!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 bobman

• 258 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

Just a quick question. I've found 2 bulk sources for Lion's Mane. Any experience with either of these companies? I want to take Lion's Mane for the next year, and only pound quantities will do :|o

http://mushroompatch...rbal_powder.htm
http://www.healthyvi...tails/1330.html

this source only has 50g, and fairly expensive (considering that dementia study used 4 grams of non-extract per day for 6 months): http://www.mycoessen...ne_Products.htm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users