Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

piracetam without ANY choline source

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Beatz

• 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

What made you change your mind brain? I am thinking of purchasing bitartrate choline. What are your thoughts on that compared to alcar or alpha-gpc?

#32 Michael Campbell

• 37 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

I've stopped taking choline as choline, but I've started eating a lot more eggs. I haven't noticed any issue doing this; no appreciable changes in mood, headaches (or lack therof), etc.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 hooter

• 504 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

I used to get headaches on piracetam without choline, but this subsided.

Because I am prone to depression and OCD, choline makes me worse. I absolutely cannot take choline supplements. So I have been taking piracetam without choline for roughly 3 months without problems. The headaches have subsided on their own.

I believe this has to do with ACH receptor density increasing and making the use of choline obsolete.

#34 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

I have no choice ,i going to take more large choline dose a few day to build ton of choline pool in my brain and take Piracetam few days after,
what your guy think about very large dose will more prone to any bad effect to my brain ?

current symptom of 600 Alpha-Gpc give me headache tensions with some weird feeling ,music seem more faster in beat ,i not like it at all.

With not taking any choline source except lecithin ,music is so cool and normal ,but Piracetam not working at any dose .

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#35 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Very much pretty dull concentration without choline source ,should keep it in moderate .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users