LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

- - - - -

Aniracetam dose bell curve

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Lurker

Posted 14 June 2004 - 10:10 AM

Does anyone know what the optimal dosage where nootropic effects are most potent in aniracetam is?

I know that using the ani/oxi/pram group of nootropics together requires the lowering of each individual dose to maintain maximum overall nootropic effects (an not to redudantly overstimulate various brain mechanisms if I have my reasonings correct). However I was wondering what Aniracetam's maximum nootropic dosage is by itself and not in a stack.

#2 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 08:13 PM

Adam,

What is the most cento you've found you can tolerate? I plan to start taking
cento in a few weeks, maybe 250-500mg per day (from Rizzer).

I know my mileage may vary from yours.

Peace be with you,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:46 AM

There's not enough human research to be sure, but it is probably in the 1000-2000 mg range.

BTW part II is up:

http://magazine.mind...=250&issueID=20

• Lurker

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:50 AM

There's not enough human research to be sure, but it is probably in the 1000-2000 mg range.

BTW part II is up:

http://magazine.mind...=250&issueID=20

Nice! I'll be reading this now...

• Lurker

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:06 AM

sphongled I'm wondering if you can hypothesize as to what effects the AMPA modulating effects of aniracetam has in terms of "cognitive enhancement".

Also about BrooklynJuice's claims of having Pramiracetam, there is a fair amount of skepticism about this claim but some people are in talks with him to get a small amount ordered and tested. Then from there if it's verified he has the Pramiracetam people and businesses may start buying from him.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:27 AM

Not sure exactly what you're asking, but, I am pretty convinced that AMPA modulation plays a significant role in the nootropic effects of aniracetam. This is partially due to the fact that other positive AMPA modulators are so effective. Since this effect appears to be relatively independent I think aniracetam (or another AMPA modulator) should probably be a part of any nootropic stack.

I have come across a Chinese importer or two that claims to be able to produce pramiracetam. However, it would probably have to be a large order. Also, it is not uncommon for something to be ordered from a foreign source and then end up being mystery powder. I would probably not buy it unless it can be verified that it is pramiracetam by a trusted source (i.e. do not take his word for it that it was tested).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users