Bulk IP6 sellers?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 garlicknots

• Life Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

Hello,

Last time I purchased bulk IP6 I got it from 1fast400 (1kg). They're currently out of stock. Does anyone know of anyone selling it at a similar price per/g? 1fast400 was selling it at ~43 for 1 kg. I'd prefer not to purchase the smaller Jarrows IP6 powder.

Anyone?

f/R

#2 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hello,

Last time I purchased bulk IP6 I got it from 1fast400 (1kg). They're currently out of stock. Does anyone know of anyone selling it at a similar price per/g? 1fast400 was selling it at ~43 for 1 kg. I'd prefer not to purchase the smaller Jarrows IP6 powder.

Anyone?

f/R

I think I know why 1fast400/Bulk Nutrition is out of stock. I bought 25 kg. from a large bulk supplement house in the L.A. area. When I sampled the IP6 it smelled like nail polish remover. The powder was salty and seemed like it had solvents in it. I sent it back. I suspect Bulk Nutrition buys from the same Chinese company this stuff came from. My last 6 kg. of IP6 from Bulk Nutrition had a lot of grit in it and was salty.

I'm awaiting a COA and sample from Vitaspace. Not as cheap as Bulk Nutrition, but I suspect Bulk Nutrition will be out of the stuff for a very long time.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users