• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Brainwave entrainment CDs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:14 PM

AM = Awakened Minds

I'd be curious as to your experience and thoughts on these programs.

I am two months into Holosync Awakening Prologue. I've also been listening to the Mind
Stim CD at work, which is based on the Tomatis Method. Any thoughts on this?

If y'all have no idea what I'm talking about, here are the websites:

Centerpointe Institute

Awakened Minds

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

#2 eres

• 15 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:22 PM

Never heard of those programs but I wonder, have you had any results? The improvements they claim to accomplish would be a welcome aid to help us all accelerate toward assured immortality.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 zencatholic

• Topic Starter
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:16 PM

Hi eres,

I've only been using Holosync for about two months now, so I don't expect much to be happening yet. This program takes about 6.5 years if done on Centerpointe's suggested schedule (1 level every 6 months). I have noticed some effects since beginning the program, but I also started taking piracetam recently, so I'm not sure which is causing the changes. Maybe both. I've noticed what I feel to be an increase in verbal fluency and focused thought (I'm self-diagnosed ADD), increased assertiveness and confidence, increased typing speed and accuracy, decreased anxiety and decreased interest in alcohol (from maybe a 2-4 beers/glasses of wine per week, to little interest at all in any of it). A very strange group of "benefits". Of course, it could all be the placebo effect, who knows? I also feel as if I'm better rested in the mornings (perhaps since I listen to the CD at bedtime, I can count on my brain being in "delta" for at least 30-40 minutes extra per night). I'm going through Holosync, as suggested, without any preconceptions as to the final outcome or any desired set of benefits. With regard to my use of Holosync, I accept my role as a casual witness to my experiences; I'm just along for the ride.

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users