Photo
- - - - -

Best Multivitamin -- absorption

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 strongman

• 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:58 AM

I'm wondering what everyone thinks is the best multivitamin out there?? I have found 3 multivits that look good from an absorption standpoint.

One is the MultiPlex II from lifestar which I have tried, and I really like this one. Another one is Melaluca's MEL-VITA that uses fructose compounding (I got this of a friend who sells it MLM), and one I have yet to try but which looks really good is Garden of Life's Living MULTI, and possibly SeaSilver ?? I see this one spammed everywhere.

As for the multiplex II, I really feel more clear, and calm after taking this one.. the Mel-Vita works well too but has a different feel to it.

Regular multivitamins that u can buy at the drugstore don't seem to do much, I can't feel them at all. I know it sounds strange and most will probably say u shouldn't be able to feel different when taking a multivitamin, but I think there is a subtle difference.

Cheers,

Strongman.

#2 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:09 PM

Life Extension Multivitamin + Life Extension Super Booster + Life Extension ChronoForte.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:01 PM

I agree with lynx. If you have to take a "multivitamin", then take the LEF products, because they're top notch. Every other multivitamin pretty much sucks. Most multivitamins have such small doses of many important nutrients, that they are barely a step up from a placebo.

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

• Lurker

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:45 PM

LEF products may be top notch, but could you not get them much cheaper else where.

#5 strongman

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:55 PM

I've looked at the LEF multivitamin, and I/m not sure it would have very good absorption. I mean to be a truly amazing multivitamin it must be absorbed properly into the cells, for the minerals it would be good if a vitamin used all orotates or something. I havn't found any multivit that does this yet. As for the vitamins, they use they seem to be all isolated, Garden of Life's multivitamin gets their vitamins from fermented fruit/vegatbles which provides all the co-factors. I would think this multivitamin would be much better absorbed into the cells. Also the lifestar vitamin uses 'plant cell grown' vitamins/minerals, and the MEL-VITA uses fructose compounding to get them into your cells.

I don't think just because a multivitamin has a lot of certain ingredients it makes it better.

Cheers,

Strongman.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 nutridoc

• 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:32 PM

Garden of Life Living Multi smells very strong (a little like sewage) if it isn't used rather quickly. For that reason, I take LEF's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users