• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

A Lamp in The Dark

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 william7

• 1,777 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:24 PM

This video is a must see for Immortalists who might be contemplating seeking support from the Roman Catholic church for immortality research. I ripped it and have it as a MPEG file. If there is someway I could e-mail this 3 hour video, I will do it.

A Lamp in The Dark Trailer

#2 william7

• Topic Starter
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

You can watch Lamp in the Dark free online at http://www.archive.o.../ALampInTheDark

#3 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

From the trailer i saw, i didn't see how this was related to life extension in any way. Could you explain what the relation is?

#4 william7

• Topic Starter
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

From the trailer i saw, i didn't see how this was related to life extension in any way. Could you explain what the relation is?

Don't just watch the trailer; watch the full video. Once Catholicism and its influences in other religions, politics, and cultures is done away with, and, a new and enlightened understanding of the Bible takes root, science, technology and life extension will make great advances.

#5 MaximumLife

• 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Yes but William why would I choose to focus my life on the catholic way of life instead of learning from it then learning from other sources. I could choose to take one perspective and believe I have the answer to life but that would be complete ignorance on my part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users