• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My study stack Plan.. need Recommendations..

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sugarstack

• 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:00 AM

Hi,

First off i am new to this forum and ive been taking Piracetam + Choline Citrate since april 8, and tried 1.1g Aniracetam n 600mg Oxiracetam n i only felt a very low increase of Concentration for tha Aniracetam.

So there is my Racetam stack;
DAY 1..
6:00 - 1,2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
7:00 - After breakfast, 750mg Aniracetam + 0.5g Choline Citrate in Whole Milk, 1 caps of Vitamin C complex, 1/2 caps of Vitamin B complex(I didnt notice that i ordered High Potency...)
10:00 - 1,2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
12:00 - After dinner, 750mg Aniracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
15:00 - 1,2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
20:00 - 1,2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
bedtime: 00:00AM

DAY 2.
7:00 - After breakfast, 400mg Pramiracetam + 0.5g Choline Citrate in Whole Milk, same Vitamins supplements,
10:00 - 800mg Oxiracetam + 1g Choline Citrate in Water;
12:30 - After dinner, 400mg Pramiracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
17:30 - Before supper, 800mg Oxiracetam + 1g Choline Citrate;
20:00 - 0.5 Piracetam + 0.5g Choline Citrate;
Same bedtime

Actually i take Sunday off.
-Other Informations:Height: 5'9, Weight: 115lbs.(dont know if it matter so i writed it)
Vitamin C complex: http://www.nationaln...il.aspx?ID=2573
Vitamin B complex: http://www.nowfoods....cts/M002963.htm
Also i am young (17 years old) so idk if its good...

Any Recommendations and advice before starting my Stack Will be very appreciate. Thank you.

#2 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

This seems a little aggressive, being "on" racetams 18 hours a day. I might cut back to 3 doses? But I guess you could try it, it might work out.

Also, 6 hours of sleep isn't that much. If you're studying, enough sleep is necessary to consolidate memory.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sugarstack

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

This seems a little aggressive, being "on" racetams 18 hours a day. I might cut back to 3 doses? But I guess you could try it, it might work out.

Also, 6 hours of sleep isn't that much. If you're studying, enough sleep is necessary to consolidate memory.

ok thank you, i'll try this and if it work good i'll stick with that.

Any other advices? thanks

#4 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

Maybe try some ALCAR at 500-1000mg twice daily. It goes very well with piracetam, at least for me. Added energy which is very clean and non-stimulating, motivation and brightened mood.

Let us know how choline works with that much racetam usage. Do you get headache/brain fog if you don't add that?

In general, you may want to think about adding agents which work on other systems, rather than piling on more racetams.

#5 sugarstack

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:46 AM

Maybe try some ALCAR at 500-1000mg twice daily. It goes very well with piracetam, at least for me. Added energy which is very clean and non-stimulating, motivation and brightened mood.

Let us know how choline works with that much racetam usage. Do you get headache/brain fog if you don't add that?

In general, you may want to think about adding agents which work on other systems, rather than piling on more racetams.

No headaches, no brain fog, the side effects that I found are: need fewer hours of sleep, no mental fatigue, even when studying for 18 hours without brake.

I agree, i need different nootropic in my stack. Goin to buy Bacopa monniera soon..

here's a list of nootropics questions:
- Do u think i sould bother with: Vinpocetine, Vasopressin, Galantamine?
- L-Tyrosine (some says its a MUST in nootropic stack is it that good??).
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor( good to prevent a FATAL Crash from all this Racetams and Nootropics?).

STRANGE... i just find out my eye's iris as changed.. before it was blue, and now its look like yellow-green... anyone know what it is? it is a side effects? or it is just normal?

Edited by sugarstack, 20 April 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#6 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:11 AM

Do u think i sould bother with: Vinpocetine, Vasopressin, Galantamine?

From what I've read, taking galantamine with choline can easily produce adverse effects, and you're taking a lot of choline. Some people find vasopressin and vinpocetine useful, but there are other things I would put ahead of those. Again, I'll suggest ALCAR as a good thing to add to your stack. Fish oil and magnesium don't have a wow effect, but are both essential for brain health. For magnesium, I'd go with the malate to avoid negative GI effects.

Monoamine oxidase inhibitor( good to prevent a FATAL Crash from all this Racetams and Nootropics?).

Where on earth did you hear this? MAOIs are much more dangerous than racetams, racetams probably aren't fatal under any circumstances, and I have yet to hear of a nootropic which requires an MAOI to be used safely.

Edited by chrono, 20 April 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#7 sugarstack

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:20 AM

ok, i'll buy ALCAR and Fish oil.
Thanks for tha help. :)
And what about L-Tyrosine?

Edited by sugarstack, 20 April 2010 - 03:39 AM.

#8 Rain

• 165 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

ok, i'll buy ALCAR and Fish oil.
Thanks for tha help. :)
And what about L-Tyrosine?

There are very good things said about Tyrosine. Very good apparently for mood and concentration, except i didn't see much effect with this.
Just hope your part of the lucky people who are! Like with ALCAR (it makes me so tired so i can't have it.)

#9 sugarstack

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:23 PM

Here's the update of my stack:
DAY 1
7:00 - 2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate, 500mg ALCAR
9:00 - breakfast , 750mg Aniracetam, Vitamins complex(B, C, Omega-3-Fish Oil 1g)
11:00- 2g Piracetam + 1g Choline Citrate
12:30 - Dinner, 750mg Aniracetam (vitamin C, 1g Fish Oil.)
14:00 - 2g Piracetam + 0.5 g Choline
15:40 - 2g Piracetam + 0.5g Choline, 500mg ALCAR
18:10 - supper, 750mg Aniracetam, 1g Fish Oil
bedtime: 11:00PM

DAY 2
7:00 - 1g Oxiracetam + 1g Choline, 500mg ALCAR
9:00 - breakfast, 500mg Pramiracetam, Vitamins complex(B, C, Fish Oil)
11:00 - 1g Oxiracetam + 1g Choline
12:30 - Dinner, 500mg Pramiracetam, Vitamins C, Fish Oil
14:00 - 1g Oxiracetam + 0.5g Choline Citrate
15:40 - 1g Oxiracetam + 0.5g Choline, 500mg ALCAR
18:10 - supper, 500mg Pramiractam, Fish Oil
bedtime: 11:00PM

Sunday off
....I hope its gonna passe through the BBB soon. lol...

Edited by sugarstack, 23 April 2010 - 12:05 AM.

#10 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

Smartpowders is a very reliable vendor. If the problem is that you're not getting enough acetylcholine, it would probably show up as brain fog, headaches or fatigue. Did you not feel anything in the weeks you were trying piracetam by itself?

If none of these are doing anything for you, this aggressive dosing schedule and combination is only going to complicate the issue. Take some days off, then start slowly, maybe with pramiracetam by itself. Try it without choline and see if any side effects turn up.

#11 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:47 AM

i tried rubbing piracetam on my gums to see if it absorbs better than just swallowing it and under the tongue. I have been experiencing these headaches the last three days, i'm not too sure if i can put it down to pira working.

#12 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:04 AM

i tried rubbing piracetam on my gums to see if it absorbs better than just swallowing it and under the tongue. I have been experiencing these headaches the last three days, i'm not too sure if i can put it down to pira working.

Do you take any kind of choline supplement? This is a sign that you probably should be.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 sugarstack

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:46 AM

Smartpowders is a very reliable vendor. If the problem is that you're not getting enough acetylcholine, it would probably show up as brain fog, headaches or fatigue. Did you not feel anything in the weeks you were trying piracetam by itself?

If none of these are doing anything for you, this aggressive dosing schedule and combination is only going to complicate the issue. Take some days off, then start slowly, maybe with pramiracetam by itself. Try it without choline and see if any side effects turn up.

Yes, Before i had VERY high Anxiety and Deppresive symptoms...(Heart palpitations, Suicidal think, No self confidence, No goal. etc...)
Now i just feel Wonderful! lol. But i mean on the intellectual way it Does nothing.
Example : i dont have a better memory, i do feel very energetic, i dont notice a better Concentration or focus, i dont notice a better Creativity, i do feel happy for no reason, And i love it =)... Perhaps the racetam can simply act on my mood, a lot in my motivation, but do not respond well in the intellectual way... i dont know.
I'll do my Racetam stack. And i'll see after 2 weeks if there any effects on my intellectual capacity.

Edited by sugarstack, 23 April 2010 - 02:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users