Photo
- - - - -

FAQ

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 polybi

• 51 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

would it not be a good idea for us to write one as there seems to be the same questions asked over and over again.

what do you guys think? if we did have one we could just point people to it if they ask an obviouse question

#2 LabRat84

• 116 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

would it not be a good idea for us to write one as there seems to be the same questions asked over and over again.

what do you guys think? if we did have one we could just point people to it if they ask an obviouse question

There should at least be a few threads "stickied." The spreadsheet would be a good candidate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Lallante

• 197 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

I would say that the spreadsheet now probably answers about 2/3 of the FAQ too.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

I think a READ BEFORE POSTING thread (like they have in the main supplements forum), encouraging people to use the search function and add to previous discussions, would be the most helpful. Asking someone to spend 10 minutes reading through the google search results would answer the majority of new user questions.

And even if there is a good FAQ/spreadsheet resource, this admonition is still essential. I think there's a certain danger, in trying to create a resource which is both accessible and concise, of implying an unrealistic degree of comprehensiveness. Research into the many possible reactions and variables should be encouraged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users