- - - - -

Some advice

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stonish

• 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to nootropics, and have a few questions I'm hoping you can help me with. I'm interest in nootropics mostly because I want to raise my mental alertness/clarity/focus and improve memory functions. Other effects like mood elevantion and whatnot are welcome, but secondary. I did a lot of reading, but found it hard to find a good way to build/experiment with a stack that would work to my satisfaction. I've read the post by bmud, which I thought was excellent btw. Currently I'm more or less using this as a guide (http://www.imminst.o...showtopic=36691), but still some questions remain.

About a month ago I started with Piracetam (4000mg) with Alpha GPC (600mg) and I've added Pyritinol (400mg) and Aniracetam (750mg), apart from fishoil and standard multivitamins I had been taking for a longer time. So far the results haven't been very satisfactory, but that's ok; I guess I need to be a little patient, which is fine as long as I have the idea I'm heading in the right direction.

In the future I'm planning to add things like Bacopa (900mg), Sulbutiamine (1000mg), Picamilon (150mg), Methylcobalamin (4mg), L-Methylfolate (1000mg), Phosphatydlserine Matrix (1000mg), Inositol (1000mg), Lion's mane (1000mg), SAM-e (400mg). Is it too much? What should I add or drop in your opinion? Anything else I should know? I'm not really sure about the order in which I want to add them and how much time to take in between 'additions'; a week? two? A month? Basically I'm not really sure how to go about building a stack that's good for me, but not over the top: I don't mind spending money on this and taking a lot of different substances, but don't want to overdo it neither obv. What would you suggest?

Also, I'm reading mixed, but mostly very positive things about Modafinil; would you reckon it's usefull for me to add this into the mix? I'm mostly wondering whether it has an extra effect or won't do much for me considering the other substances. Also; is it safe? And worth the money? I would very much appreciate some insights on how to go about building an ideal stack. Thanks in advance..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users