Photo
- - - - -

NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dragonheart101

• 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:04 PM

please help everybody! my friend is very sick with depression/anxiety. mostly anxiety. he is so confused about racetams that in his state of mind he finds it impossible to go thru all research. could someone please help sort thru the tams and see which ones would tend to work better for dep/anx. he has tried everything benzo/a/d's herbs but nothing seems to work except kratom and klon=dependence. i'm very worried, he's my best friend-for real! i know his suffering is unbearable and i can/t imagine what he's going thru. but he nor i has never studied the racetams and i think it's about time! PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE! SOMEONE,ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ! there's too much info and i try to research but my job does not permit it. YOUR FELLOW BROTHER-MEMBER NEEDS YOUR HELP DESPERATELY. i look forward eagerly for someone who cares deeply to resond. sorry for the pleading, but this is a real serious situation. thank you in advance. GOD BLESS! dragonheart101

#2 rvdvaart

• 72 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

please help everybody! my friend is very sick with depression/anxiety. mostly anxiety. he is so confused about racetams that in his state of mind he finds it impossible to go thru all research. could someone please help sort thru the tams and see which ones would tend to work better for dep/anx. he has tried everything benzo/a/d's herbs but nothing seems to work except kratom and klon=dependence. i'm very worried, he's my best friend-for real! i know his suffering is unbearable and i can/t imagine what he's going thru. but he nor i has never studied the racetams and i think it's about time! PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE! SOMEONE,ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ! there's too much info and i try to research but my job does not permit it. YOUR FELLOW BROTHER-MEMBER NEEDS YOUR HELP DESPERATELY. i look forward eagerly for someone who cares deeply to resond. sorry for the pleading, but this is a real serious situation. thank you in advance. GOD BLESS! dragonheart101

I posted this in another thread but strenuous aerobic exercise does wonders for anxiety and pretty much most mental disorders. A lot of people overlook this for a pill. There is no pill that can match what 40-50 minutes of aerobic exercise can do.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users