• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Can we get a list of injectable cerebral enhancers?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Cerebrolysin
SEMAX
MSH-ACTH 4-10
Selank

What else? I swear there was a racetam based injectable, but can't remember what it is called....

#2 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

Noopept (GVS-111) is a racetam derivative, though it's sold in tablet form, is probably injectable.

Mexidol, cortexin, actovegin.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 KeNsKuNkIn!!

• 13 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

Cerebrolysin
SEMAX
MSH-ACTH 4-10
Selank

What else? I swear there was a racetam based injectable, but can't remember what it is called....

What is MSH-ACTH 4-10 and its effects compared to the others?

#4 connorphenix

• 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

Cortexin looks interesting, anybody know if it's available? I only found abstracts on google.

#5 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:07 AM

Cortexin looks interesting, anybody know if it's available? I only found abstracts on google.

Also EPO has a positive effect on the brain.

http://www.biomedcen.../1741-7007/6/37

#6 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

Cerebrolysin
SEMAX
MSH-ACTH 4-10
Selank

What is MSH-ACTH 4-10 and its effects compared to the others?

It's the predecessor to SEMAX, which I'm guessing that it's less efficacious than SEMAX.

#7 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:11 AM

Also EPO has a positive effect on the brain.

http://www.biomedcen.../1741-7007/6/37

Hmmm, didn't know that. EPO is relatively cheap too. Definitely gotta take vasodilators with it though and watch any atherosclerotic inducing compounds.

#8 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

Okay, so the list is:

Cerebrolysin
SEMAX
MSH-ACTH 4-10
Selank
Mexidol
Cortexin
Actovegin
Erythropoeitin (EPO)

(didn't include Noopept as it's highly orally bioavailable and doesn't require injection, though is offered as an injectable)

#9 connorphenix

• 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

i'm more of a new member of this site, but do people on here use those, and/or mix them? I have read a few threads about a couple, but I'm curious (from reading those threads) about if people actually include things like noopept and cerebrolysin in their regimen. They seem kind of "rolls-royce" like of nootropicc but I just wanna know if the juice is worth the squeeze, so to speak. (points for the reference)\

I also found something called PRL-8-53, it lists some long chemical name, but is it an injectable peptide as well?

#10 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

Very few people do. They're expensive and need to be imported. Plus, many people don't enjoy injecting things.

PRL-8-53 is 3-(2-benzylmethylamino ethyl) benzoic acid methyl ester hydrochloride. It was administered orally. Just a regular molecule. A peptide is a chain of amino acids, and are preferably administered via injection or intranasally because they are easily destroyed in the stomach.

#11 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

Well, how does Selank get by, by being intranasal?

(which, from my Flonase days, seems annoying to me)

You just load it in a solution and snort it? Do you refridge the rest? (peptides degrade)

God how I hate needles, but I'd take subQ rather than frequent "Flonase."

#12 haha

• 91 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:15 PM

Theres alot of compounds that could be injected or need to be but there not part of the generally recognised as safe catergory. I personal would be interested in ingecting a mixes of pregnenlone sulfates and pregnanlone sulfate's. Testosterone is a cognitive enhancer in many domains and requires injecting

#13 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

Theres alot of compounds that could be injected or need to be but there not part of the generally recognised as safe catergory. I personal would be interested in ingecting a mixes of pregnenlone sulfates and pregnanlone sulfate's. Testosterone is a cognitive enhancer in many domains and requires injecting

I don't know what the difference is between pregnenelone sulfate, and pregnanelone sulfate, but usually that's indicated for people past their 40's due to hormone decrease. It's a GABA antagonist from what I remember and helps in the hippocampus, but why inject if it passes first pass liver metabolism?

Correct me if I'm wrong, just seems like a strange idea. Testosterone does have its merits when not abused, I agree. (it has its merits when it is abused too, but for completely different reasons =))

#14 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

^^ In the instructional document negcreep posted in the Selank thread, they actually instruct you to use a dropper bottle with your head tilted back, rather than a flonase-type squirter. Though it sounds like negcreep found a good one which dispensed an even 0.05mL squirt each time. I've used these before, they're really not that annoying. Never used flonase, though :)

We talked about storage and degredation in that thread also, I think he was mixing solutions for about 15-20 days' worth.

#15 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

^^ In the instructional document negcreep posted in the Selank thread, they actually instruct you to use a dropper bottle with your head tilted back, rather than a flonase-type squirter. Though it sounds like negcreep found a good one which dispensed an even 0.05mL squirt each time. I've used these before, they're really not that annoying. Never used flonase, though :)

We talked about storage and degredation in that thread also, I think he was mixing solutions for about 15-20 days' worth.

I'll have to check it out. That's an administration avenue that I've been ignorant of ever since those teenage Flonase days. Somebody has to know what I'm talking about with that damn Flonase duel snort crap in the late 90's........

#16 brain

• 148 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

tianpetine

#17 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:20 PM

brain, that it is a totally irresponsible recommendation.

Do NOT INJECT TIANEPTINE.

watch the graphic results of such cheap thrill seeking.

http://www.totallycr....s_from_russia/

#18 magnesium

• 22 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

magnesium sulphate

#19 haha

• 91 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

magnesium sulphate

Why the sulphate???? Is it a cheap way to increase pregnenlone and pregnanlone sulfate????
Pregnenlone---------sigma-1
pregnanlone---------sigma-2
There the main endongenous ligands

Injecting is a good way to get ligand into the body but obiviously isnt nice

#20 thefreeaccount

• 18 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:11 PM

I'm surprised no one mentioned vitamin B12 - most of the evidence suggests it's much less effective when taken orally.

#21 magnesium

• 22 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

magnesium sulphate

Why the sulphate???? Is it a cheap way to increase pregnenlone and pregnanlone sulfate????
Pregnenlone---------sigma-1
pregnanlone---------sigma-2
There the main endongenous ligands

Injecting is a good way to get ligand into the body but obiviously isnt nice

for the magnesium

#22 Guacamolium

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:32 AM

I'm surprised no one mentioned vitamin B12 - most of the evidence suggests it's much less effective when taken orally.

Sublingual administration is what I sometimes use. B-12 as cyancobalamin form only gets 4% into the body, methylcobalamin I think 6% or something when taken orally.

#23 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:04 AM

brain, that it is a totally irresponsible recommendation.

Do NOT INJECT TIANEPTINE.

watch the graphic results of such cheap thrill seeking.

http://www.totallycr....s_from_russia/

Your link was truncated. Here it is

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#24 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:15 AM

By the way brain, why the hell would you recommend that? You seem like a reasonably intelligent person based on your other posts to this board. Are you telling me you haven't googled Tianeptine injections and found those videos?

Come on man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users