Going To A Country Where Stims Are Regulated

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ex_banana_eater

• Guest, F@H
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hello,

I take about 10-20mg of Ritalin per day. I try to keep my dose low at 10mg even though I have been prescribed 20mg pills, and take a break on weekends sometimes. I recently started taking it about 2 months ago.

In the next year I am going to a country in Asia where stimulants are highly regulated, and I wouldn't be able to get a prescription for Ritalin again. Dexedrine is just completely illegal there and not prescribed. I was wondering what alternatives I might be able to bring with me or possibly buy while I'm there?

I'm open to spending a bit on nootropics before I go there. Also, I've heard nicotine patches are distributed freely in some cities by the government there. Honestly, I'd rather be using something that has been studied more in the long term, and is healthier. I know that I have to work on root issues of procrastination and concentration as well (but don't know where to start).

I will be doing an intensive language program with 5 hours of classroom attendance per day. As far as diet and lifestyle go, I've probably ingrained horrible concentration habits from simultaneous web surfing, tv listening, and web chatting, ever since I was 12. There probably is very little room for improvement in my diet and exercise regime. I've been on the Paleo diet for a few years, and vigorously exercise frequently. I take fish oil, cod liver oil, and beef liver tablets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users