Photo
- - - - -

Current best 99% powder available?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

Any comments on best prices lately for DIY-ers? Just about to order some more...

#2 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

If you can wait a 1-2 weeks we will have some available.

The micronized powder does need to be packed and completed first.
Max, any suggestions other than those found on the price watch list?

Cheers
A

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 markd89

• 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

If you can wait a 1-2 weeks we will have some available.

The micronized powder does need to be packed and completed first.
Max, any suggestions other than those found on the price watch list?

Cheers
A

I'd like to buy some of your powder and try it out. The lab test on your website is from the January batch. Do you have an update on when you'll have the new batch tested and available?

Thanks,
Mark

#4 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

I am in Chicago right now, but believe the regular powder is being shipped to the warehouse this week.

COA will be available once it's up on the website.

#5 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

http://www.megaresveratrol.net/

99% powder w/ certifications posted. think they have supplied research studies w/ 99% quality product b4. i've ordered from him once, was reliable/fine.

i have no economic interest in this company or any other resveratrol supplier.

Edited by prophets, 08 June 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#6 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

They are on the price watch list:
http://www.imminst.o...ers-t36436.html

However, our price was lower when we had it available so that is why folks asked me to start making it available again.

Cheers
A

#7 joseph583984

• 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:17 AM

They are on the price watch list:
http://www.imminst.o...ers-t36436.html

However, our price was lower when we had it available so that is why folks asked me to start making it available again.

Cheers
A

Any word yet on availability? It's almost July.

#8 markd89

• 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hi Anthony,

Your COA is still Jan 2010, are you still selling that batch or just haven't posted the new COA yet?

Thanks
Mark

#9 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

You probably want this one.

A

Attached Files

#10 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

I have used the bulk myself to increase my daily dose via licap. But, I think the overall best value is with the Nitro 250 in combination with bulk powder. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the premium Resveratrol product on the market today. I have no financial interest in Revgen and am not a puppet promoter. IME N250 is the very best, provided a person can tolerate it. Whats it like when you find something great and stay with it?

#11 betadyne

• 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

To show a COA is very good of you, reliable supplier, but what about dangerous solvents used to extract resveratrol? For example benzene, absolutely carcinogenic, even in small doses. We would like to see that tested too.

#12 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

I appreciate your concern and am concious of the prudence needed regarding extracted herbal supplements, but Im sure the extraction process has been described in detail here, elsewhere on the site. I dont think benzene is used,. in any event, I researched his products extensively and they are safe, even for people with minor pre-existing conditions and as always, consult your Physician.

#13 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:36 PM

To show a COA is very good of you, reliable supplier, but what about dangerous solvents used to extract resveratrol? For example benzene, absolutely carcinogenic, even in small doses. We would like to see that tested too.

Hi betadyne,

the fact is that we do test for other things, simply because it is so easy to use a bad batch, that was 'accidentally' mislabeled in China.
Since no one else provides you all these tests... I get the feeling that we are now at the top of your list for this unique ingredient. :)

If you do find someone else that provides you the additional testing we do, let me know.

My family takes this, as well as myself (more than most folks). So I have to make sure it meets my personal standards.

See attached.

A

Attached Files

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 24 August 2010 - 06:37 PM.

#14 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:09 AM

FYI, ethanol is all that should be used for extraction of resveratrol from knotweed. However, a lot of bacterial-fermented resveratrol, very cheap, is being sold as natural extract, and the impurities in that are a serious potential problem.

#15 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:46 AM

Another one to consider is:

http://purebulk.com/resveratrol-99

#16 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

Thanks for the link, there is a great write-up there, so I dont think it spam. Funny, most of the write up about effects concur with my own anecdotal observations. Of course, its probably just placebo.

#17 zorba990

• Topic Starter
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hi betadyne,

the fact is that we do test for other things, simply because it is so easy to use a bad batch, that was 'accidentally' mislabeled in China.
Since no one else provides you all these tests... I get the feeling that we are now at the top of your list for this unique ingredient. :)

If you do find someone else that provides you the additional testing we do, let me know.

My family takes this, as well as myself (more than most folks). So I have to make sure it meets my personal standards.

See attached.

A

Anthony,

Just FYI the last time I tried to order from your site I basically gave up.

I tried to order some 99% powder (or 98% I don't remember about 4-6 weeks ago).
Try to do a test and order some with a credit card. It just doesn't seem to work.
I'd like to continue to support your efforts at providing a reasonably priced clean
product but you've got to clear up the software problems.

thanks

#18 markd89

• 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:40 PM

Hi Anthony,

Are the two COA's you posted for Micronized?

Thanks,
Mark

#19 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hi betadyne,

See attached.

A

Anthony,

Just FYI the last time I tried to order from your site I basically gave up.

I tried to order some 99% powder (or 98% I don't remember about 4-6 weeks ago).
Try to do a test and order some with a credit card. It just doesn't seem to work.
I'd like to continue to support your efforts at providing a reasonably priced clean
product but you've got to clear up the software problems.

thanks

Thanks Zorba,

there is an issue with credit cards when the bank billing address does not match our customer records. To prevent fraud, these are simply rejected. Let's continue this in a private message, as it appears to be a simple technical item.

A

#20 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hi Anthony,

Are the two COA's you posted for Micronized?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

The the COA's for the micronized resveratrol are on the website. We did a large batch, and continue to have product from that batch that was tested in January. I thought you were talking about the regular non-micronizes resveratrol, when you initially posted and not the micronized powder.

This thread was started with regular resveratrol in mind, not the micronized.

Cheers
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 28 August 2010 - 08:03 PM.

#21 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

Its been my understanding, that every batch is tested, correct?

#22 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

Yes,
as soon as it arrives we test the raw material before it is considered to be used in manufacturing. In the past we have had the chinese send us resveratrol with 100 times the amount of mercury allowed in fish.

We cut all ties with that company as soon as this happened, and we discarded the batch.

So yes, we test all resveratrol that comes in. Even if it does not come from china, since there are ways it can be sold to other countries, then appear to re-sold as material from a non-chinese country.

Maybe I am paranoid, but I prefer just to test all the resveratrol raw material that comes in, just the same.

A

==========================================
About the micronized and regular powder:
Let me be clear: We test the material coming in to the USA everytime. We can then store it, use some of it like we did in January, wholesale it, use it in other products, and use some of it later in the year as inventory runs out for a particular product. As an example, the Micronized resveratrol was being pouched in mid-May. We had micronized resveratrol in January (we micronized a big batch of regular resveratrol) and placed much of it in storage. This material had been tested previously (see website COAs). We then simply took it out of storage and pouched the bulk powder to get it ready for the public. Again, we do test every batch coming in, Cheers.

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 28 August 2010 - 08:25 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#23 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:12 AM

I just wanted to give my opinion here as an experienced, regular supplement consumer, that I feel micronized is absolutely the best way to go, in every aspect. Whether its the licap or powder, combined or singularly, taken regularly,long term micronized affords the least amount of potential side effects, if one is prone to them..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users