Photo
- - - - -

drug source: mastersmarketing.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ryan1113

• 66 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:52 PM

I wanted to let everyone know of a widely used, trusted source for prescription medications with no prescription needed that many of us use:

http://www.mastersmarketing.com

They are based in Britain, and they also supply hospitals and pharmacies in different countries of the world. I've always found them to be reliable. Most of their prices are excellent and they have an extensive list of drugs.

#2 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:56 AM

Hey Nootropi,

First time poster on this board. Anyway, please take a look at my stack and make any comments that you, from your experience / acquired reading, think I should investigate more into and either add or subtract from my stack. I'm not on a tight budget and willing to spend a premium to add a supplement that adds real value.

(Props goes out to Rizzer for making much of the below cost efficient)

With Breakfast

Life Extension Mix 1 scoop
PS 100 mg
R-ALA 200 mg
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride 100 mg
L-Carnosine 500 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

Morning Weight Train

Creatine 3 g
R-ALA 200 mg (to transport creatine to muscles)
Whey Protein 23 g protein

After Showering / Geting Ready for Work

Piracetam 1 g
Aniracetam 350 mg
Hydergine 2.25 mg
Alpha GPC 450 mg
Galanthamine 4 mg
Centrophenoxine 125 mg

Lunch

Life Extention Mix 1 tab

Post Work Weight Train (if I don't get lazy or have other plans for the night)

Creatine 3 g
R-ALA 200 mg
Whey Protein 23 g protein

With Dinner

Life Extension Mix 1 scoop
PS 100 mg
R-ALA 200 mg
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride 100 mg
L-Carnosine 500 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

Nootropic Stack Same as Above (I don't always take this consistently in the evenng after work)

Pre - Sleep (I take these for GH Release at night)

Gaba 3 g
L-Theanine 200 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg
Ornithine 50 mg

And my prioritized objectives are:

1 Life Extension (quality of life)
2 Cognitive Enhancement
3 Body Building

More or less I've been following this exact stack and adding various products along the way (more props to rizzer for making the ones I was already getting cheaper and making new editions cost efficient compared to other sources such as BAC and overseas pharmaceutical Co.'s) for almost a year now.

Last but not least I feel good, look good (if I may boast) and I'm at the top of my game at work (I'm an engineer).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:15 AM

Hey Nootropi,
First time poster on this board.   Anyway, please take a look at my stack and make any comments that you, from your experience / acquired reading, think I should investigate more into and either add or subtract from my stack.  I'm not on a tight budget and willing to spend a premium to add a supplement that adds real value. 

Hello Lemon,

I am a full time student; please note: I am not a physician. I can only offer you my opinion. I highly advise you to ask all the members of this forum for feedback regarding your regimen; that way you can get a more balanced response. Like I said, I am only a student myself. All I can offer you is a bit of my personal experience and the scientific reasoning that I used to determine what is an effective life extension/cognitive enhancement tool.

Tonight I really do not have the time to answer your questions to my satisfaction; but I will tell you that some of the supplements that you currently take need special conditions inside of your gastrointestinal tract to maximize bioavailability and minimize negative side effects. You should start a new topic and ask ALL of the members of this forum for their opinions about your regimen.

:)

Take care.

#4 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:50 AM

Nootropi,

I realize you're not a doctor I just wanted some feedback (from one enthusiest to the next).

:)

I also understand many of the supplements are absorbed better on an empty stomach (like the GH releasers at night). Others require fatty acids from food to be properly digested. I do much reading myself (that's why I'm light on the choline inhibitor, galy, and centro since I already take a healthy dose of GPC).

Since you mentioned it, I'd like to hear about the ones you think could have an adverse affect (though I haven't felt any adverse affects with this routine and, conversely, on a rare occaision I miss a nootropic stack before work I notice the "edge" lost that morning).

Just looking for possible tweeks in my regime...

#5 ryan1113

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:09 AM

It looks like you're only taking 500 mg of ALCAR daily. I would recommend increasing your total daily dosage to about 2.5 to 3 grams (in divided dosages). You should also be taking extra biotin (it's inexpensive).

Given the present controversy over different forms of nicacin, I would recommend adding 500mg daily of inositol hexanicotinate, and maybe eventually switching to the low niacin LEF mix when it comes time to reorder. Harvard scientists reported that nicotinamide supplementation in yeast was equivalent to a Sir2 deletion (decreasing lifespan), while the inositol hexanicotinate may do the opposite (increasing lifespan). These observations have recently been extended to worms, and are suspected to apply to mammals as well, although this remains to be proven. Alternatively, you could add the Longevinex resveratrol supplement to your program which supposedly activates the gene regardless. See: http://www.longevinex.com (Longevinex should be taken along with 500 mg of quercetin to inhibit conjugation).

I would also add an extra gram of pantothenic acid in the form of calcium pantothenate daily. Both calcium pantothenate and inositol hexanicotinate are available in powder form at http://www.beyond-a-century.com

I also think that RNA and DNA powder are worthwhile. RNA powder is available from LEF.

There are dozens of other supplements you could add, of course.

If you want to see an example of a more comprehensive supplement program, you might want to take a look at Paul Wakfer's program at http://www.morelife.org/personal

Finally, I would recommend blood testing every six months, checking liver enzymes, CBC, electrolytes, etc. You can order this from LEF or directlabs.com

#6 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:42 PM

lemon,

I would read LEF's article about "the 12 most important supplements" and incorporate as many of them into your regimen as possible, whether through LEF products such as the LEF Superbooster, Cognitex and Chronoforte, or through separate ingredients purchased at different places for less money. I have largely (although not completely) used LEF's suggested regimen as the prototype for my own. I also have borrowed some from Paul Wakfer's regimen as well.

If your #1 priority is life extension, there are a ton of supplements I think you should to add to your regimen. Read the LEF article!

Peace be with you,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 fieyaa

• 38 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:25 PM

Lemon you should've started a new thread. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users