- - - - -

Anyone taking Cerebrolysin [IV/IM Injectable]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hypothermic

• 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:59 AM

Hello,

I am new to the boards, I'm 19 and my name is Chris. I live in the US.
I am just getting into this whole anti-aging/nootropic way of life just recently, and just got my supplements and medications a week ago and been taking them every day thus far.

My current list of nootropics are:

Hydergine – 4.5mg q.d
Piracemtam – 2000mg t.i.d
Aniracetam – 750mg q.d
Choline Bitartrate – 1000g q.d
Vinpocetine – 15mg q.d

I want to add:

Cerebrolysin – 5ml IV/IM q.d, 4 weeks, repeat every 2 months
Link: http://www.pharmacy1...age.asp?id=1110
Link: http://www.antiaging...rebrolysin.html

Is anyone taking it? I don't mind IV/IM injections and will do anything available to help improve what I am.
I would like to hear anyone who has taken or taking it.

My current medications are more nootropic-like then anti-aging, so I will be looking into a long-term regimen to incorporate that once I have more disposable funds.

#2 Hypothermic

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Anyone? I thought this would be the place to ask.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

Seems like you're asking for a re-hash of what's already in the Cerebrolysin thread.

#4 Hypothermic

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

Seems like you're asking for a re-hash of what's already in the Cerebrolysin thread.

I seen the thread, but everyone that said they are taking it isn't active or answered any messages. It's not like I am go up to someone on the streets and ask you take Cerebrolysin? Lets inject together.
So that is why I made this tread; perhaps anyone that didn't post or is now taking it would reply. I'd like to get some feedback, and I will journal my experience via writing and video.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

I don't know what kind of "feedback" you're looking for; you didn't ask any questions beyond whether anyone was currently taking cerebrolysin. My point was that it's not worth fragmenting discussion into another thread, to ask about experiences documented in another current thread. Assuming you're wondering if you should take it, your decision should be based on a careful reading of the data that's already been presented.

This is one of the most advanced and tricky substances discussed on this site. You're not likely to get a lot of responses, or recommendations to try it if you're a relative "beginner."

Something else to consider are the drawbacks of bringing too much attention to this; if, for instance, you put videos up on youtube talking about a cognitive enhancer you're injecting, it could lead to people trying it who don't have the necessary experience, which could lead to negative attention which makes it more difficult to obtain. Just something to consider here.

By the way, vinpocetine and hydergine are both vasodilators. There's been some discussion here about possibility of cerebral hemorrhage using such a combination. Also, some discussion on hydergine's possible fibrosis-causing properties (something to keep in mind, depending on duration and frequency of use).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users